Chapter 1

A/N----

Hey guys! This is my very first Peter Pan fan fic! Peter Pan was my FAVORITE classic faiytale characters, and my love for his character increased greatly when once upon a time (OUAT) included him in their show!! (And Robbie Kay, the actor portraying Peter Pan, isn't so bad looking either.....)

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

I was running fast, too fast.
Grey water splashed over my thin suede boots, and dirty snow stuck to the sides.
"Stop! Stop you little wench, you thief!"
I clutched the large, black leather bag underneath my thin tan coat.
Yeah, every single article of clothing i had was either to small, to big, or thread-bare.

Except for the bag i held underneath my coat.
Inside were dozens of gold coins, and a heavy winter coat, perfect for London's stormy winter weather.

Normally, i don't get caught stealing. After four years of a life of thievery and running, you don't typically get caught. But this time, the large leather bag the equally large man had tied to his belt was LITERALLY tied.
With a god forsaken rope.

Who friggin ties their luggage to their belts??

So because of this pathetic, ridiculous, STUPIDITY, I had been caught cutting the rope to his bag.

Now, i was running as fast as i could go.
But suddenly, the narrow ally ended in a tall brick wall.

I sucked my breath in, quickly glanced over my shoulder, and bit the leather cord between my teeth.
I whipped my long, brown hair over my shoulder, and started to climb the wall.
I was near the top when i heard the exceptionally large man climb the wall after me.
I made the mistake of looking down.

My foot slipped off the rain slick brick, my hands lost their grip, and before I knew it, I was plummeting towards the ground.

I squeezed my eyes shut.
So this is how I'm going to die, i thought.
Sixteen years old, falling from a 30 foot tall brick wall.
Pathetic.

Then i sort of grow calm, and my mind wanders. In the back of my mind, i sort of wait for the impact i am sure is to come.
Bu it never does.

After a while of traveling through memories and thoughts, I become aware of hard rock pressing into my back, and a cool sensation crawling up my leg.

My eyes fly open, and i scramble to my feet.
I find myself on a beach, warm ocean water lapping up my legs.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask aloud.
"Well," I hear a voice behind me say. "Some call it Neverland, but me and my boys like to call it home."

I turn, and see a boy with brownish golden hair, and sea green eyes staring down at me from the high rock behind me.

I stand, and brush the sand and rock from my clothes. I take a last look around the beach before returning my gaze to the mysterious boy, who may I say, isn't pretty bad looking himself...

" Who are you?" I ask.
"Well, since this is my home, I think I should be the ones asking the questions." He says, jumping off of the rock, and landing acrobatically beside me.
"But since you're new here, i'll answer your question."

Tired of his theatrics, i ask hotly, "Well then, who are you?"

He smirks, and answers without missing a beat, "Peter, Peter Pan, at your service."