AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, I have a lot to say in this author's note, and didn't want to attach it to the Wednesday update, so....

Its here in full, okay?

First off, the one shot competition.

Granted, I got one entry, but it was AMAZING!!!!!!!! 

I absolutely loved it, although some stuff in my final update may render your one shot inaccurate, but thats okay!! 

The one shot is called True Love by BecHart. 

Even though I only got this one entry, it definitly deserved the gold medal in my book! So, congrats BecHart, you've won the gold medal!!

So, BecHart, you're getting the last chapter of Confessions of a Lost Girl dedicated to you, I'm going to give you a follow, and I will read any book on wattpad you want me too, whether it is yours or anothers!

Also, you get to create a new character, and we can discuss that over private messaging, along with the two questions. :)

BUT, being the person I am, I still want to give my Silver Medal to someone, so I've just decided to give it to an awesome fan of mine with an AWESOME Peter Pan fanfic of her own!!

Its called He was Peter before Pan.

You know who you are, silver medalist....

full_of_dreams_ is our silver medalist, just cuz she is an AWESOME WRITER with the most AMAZING Peter Pan fan fic!!

She deserves it!!

So, full_of_dreams_ same goes with you. I'll give you a follow, let you ask one question, and I'll read any book of yours or any others, though I've already read and reread He was Peter before Pan.

Thats all for right now guys, have fun with this, and winners, please get back to me soon!!

-Musicfanatic53,

Peter's Only Lost Girl.