Chapter 30

A/N--- Okay guys, Sunday Update!!

We're getting really close to the end, there's 33 Chapters in total plus that one author's note as of now, so we're getting pretty close.

In case you don't know, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

SEQUEL, I REPEAT, A SEQUEL!!

And if you think the story couldn't POSSIBLY have a sequel, pft, well, you haven't read the last few chapters.....

 Hehe.......

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Months Later...........

Peter's POV---

I awoke to the soft whimpers and cries of Talia beside me. I sat up, and wrapped my arms around her. I whispered softly into her ear, holding her body close to me. She opened her eyes into narrow slits. "Peter?" She asked quietly. I just nodded, and she closed her eyes again, and fell asleep relatively quickly.

Ever since the period of time where we both seemed fond of near-death experiences, Talia has been having nightmares.

Mostly about if she hadn't moved quick enough, Hook had been able to kill everyone she cared about, like how he had threatened to do so on the Jolly Roger on the day of the final war. '

Her nightmares were that of watching everyone she ever cared about, die before her very eyes before she was even able to lift a finger. 

I watched her for a few moments longer.

She was so selfless, always fearing for the lives of others over her own. 

I wanted to do something for her, so that for a change, everything was about HER, and not about others, like how she normally positioned herself in life.

I thought about this thought while I lay in bed beside her, thinking about what I could do for my selfless little Lost Girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the morning arrived, I knew what I wanted to do.

I slowly swung my legs out from underneath the sheets, careful not to rustle a single one. Talia lay still where she was.

I had noticed, that Talia wasn't the only one with nightmarish like consequences of the final war between ourselves and her father.

Every morning, when I awoke before her, I intently watched her sides, watching and hoping for the gentle rise and fall, signaling that she was alive. 

I let out a breath as I quickly noticed her sides rising slowly. I pulled on my boots, and grabbed the flap of the tent, ready to throw it open, when I heard a sleepy voice ask, "It's very early, Peter Pan. Where might you be sneaking off too at this time of the day?" I turned suddenly, and immediately became trapped by her stormy, silvery eyes. 

"Oh, um, just, outside?" She raised an eyebrow at me, and rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, you're up to nothing. Okay, I'm totally not concerned, and I'm just going to go back to sleep now like I never even saw or felt you get up."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I kneeled down beside the bed and held her hand to my cheek. "I am seriously just going out to walk, okay? Don't worry, and go back to sleep."

She looked at me doubtfully, but nodded. "Ok. I trust you Peter." I smiled at her, and kissed her fingertips, before tucking them beneath the covers again.