Chapter 4

A/N---
I'm pumping stories out like a madman!! Anywho, I hope you don't find my story to boring lately! I promise, the plot twist is MUCH better.
Just stick with me, kay?"

We arrive infront of a tall tree, with green vines wrapping around the tree, creating a sufficient set of stairs up to the entrance. "Okay, before we go in, I want you to know who you're meeting." Peter says, turning to me. "Wait, stop." I say. "It's only Tinker Bell. She can't be that bad, can she?" I ask.

Peter's eyes widen. "Where EVER did you get the impression that Tink wasn't 'that bad'?" He asks, making quote marks around 'that bad'.

"Um, well, in the stories back hom- I mean, London, they said she was a small pixie with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fondness for helping people." I say, quoting the book in the process.

Peter shakes his head vigirously. "No. Ohhhh no." He says, drawing out the words for emphasis. "Let me explain. You see, Tinker Bell is what we here on the islnd call, a 'fallen fairy'." He says.

"She was stripped of her wings, and most of he rmagic. Really, she was only left with her anger and hurt." He says.

"Then why does she have a problem with you?" I ask, slightly annoyed. And Peter's fault in this is?

Suddenly, Peter turns a bright shade of red. "Well, actually, it might have been partially my fault it happened to her." He says, not meeting my gaze.

I drop my folded arms. "What?" I ask, loudly. "Shh!" He says, covering my mouth with his hand, and pusing me up against the tree in the process. My hands fly to his, and I hold them there as we both check our surroundings. Slowly, Peter pulls his hand away.

He starts to speak, but then we both realize.

Just how close we are. His eyes wander down to my lips, then back to my eyes. I just watch him, his intense green eyes, as they wander down to my lips, and just stay there.

He starts to lean in, closer to me. I can feel his arms tighten around my waist. I close my eyes, and allow myself to fall into him.

I let him hold me up, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He groans in pleasure, and his grip tightens even more, I can hardly breath.

His tongue lingers across my lips, searching for an entrance.

I part my mouth, and let him in. We pull apart for a moment. His eyes go directly to mine. "Tinker Bell is probably waiting." I say, starting to pull away. But Peter just smiles, and pulls me closer to him, chest to chest. "We're not due for a while." He says slowly, looking me over. I stare at him for a moment longer, then grab his shoulders and pull him to me.

I hear him exclaim in surprise, but I cut him off by kissing him harder. My eyes wander to his hair, and remember the way they looked this morning;

disheveled, but hot.....

I push my hands through his hair, and pull at it, hard.

He just groans, and pushes me up against the tree, harder. "Adriana." He whispers into my mouth.

"Peter." I say, mimicking him. He pulls away suddenly, then laughs. "Oh Adriana..." He trails off, his nose close to my face. We are only inches apart, and I think about going for another kiss, when I realize.

I only just met the boy.

I pull away, for real this time. "Come on." I say, walking away. "Tinker Bell's expecting us." I keep walking, but turn once to see him following close behind. "Tease!" He yells after me. I grab the first vine, and pull myself up. I turn, and wink. I smirk, once, and turn back to the tree. I climb up, until I emerge in the middle of the tree house. I look around the treehouse. A small, but comfy looking bed is in the corner, covered in a green fleece blanket. a small table and two chairsin one corner, an even cut window, a shelf holding three books and two small vials of blue and white bubbly liquid, and a stone, cut into a rough square, with a banged up metal pot and copper cover on top. The inside is hollow, a small space for a fire to heat the pot above.

I move out of the way, so that Peter can get up. A small wooden box sits beside the stove.

But it's not the box that interests me.

On the shelf, there are three books. One book, in familiar, cramped hand writting about the plants, animals, and places of Neverland. The second book is a journal. I quickly close that. Must be Tinker Bell's diary.

But the third book, is worn and wrapped in brown leather. The tittle of the book is written in gold finish, but has long since faded away. "It's so strange.." I mutter. I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. "What is?" the familiar, cocky voice of Peter Pan asks. It also happens to make my heart flutter, reminding me of our kiss below the tree house.

"It's just," I start to say. "It looks just like the book I had as a little girl in the british orphanage." I say. I turn to the title page, and say, just as I am mentally reading the tittle, "To kil a Mockingbird."

My eyes grow wide, and I open my mouth to speak.

But I hear a familiar voice behind me say, "Hello Talia."