Chapter 15

A/N---

Terrible conditions where I live!!! So, my school decided on a TWO HOUR DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, in my spare time and good mode, I present to you.....

CHAPTER 15!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Third Person POV---

A girl with long, dark, wind-tangled hair stood on the deck of the ship. Her hair was swept behind her, tangling as the wind pushing her long mane behind her back. She wore a black leather jacket over her white, long sleeved blouse, and tight, brown pants hugged her strong lean legs. She had a thick leather belt, hugging her thin waist. Two pistol's sat in their holders at the belt, while a sheath behind her back held her silver cutlass.

She was gripping the railing of the ship tight as she squinted her silvery eyes. Then, a beautiful land, filled with lagoons, thick forests, a large green mountain, waterfalls, an indian camp, a fairies hideout, and a fallen fairies treehouse and a campsite where several Lost Boys were still in greiving.

The girl's eyes went wide with shook, and cold anger washed over her. No, She thought. Not here.

Anywhere, but HERE.

She rushed up to the ship's captain, who was on the upper deck, speaking with his second in command.

Gisabell Smee.

"Cap'n" She interuppted. Both Captain and First Mate turned to her response. The Captain sighed when he saw her. "I knew you'd come speak with me evetually." He looked to hs first mate. "Make sure the ship runs smoothly, aye? Excuse me for a moment." Gisabell Smee nodded, and walked away wordlessly.

"Cap'n." She said softly. "Why are we here?" She tried her best to be polite, but the anger inside her threatened to show, from her balled up fists and labored breathing. The captai sighed. "We have to destroy him. Once and for all, we have the chance to destroy him." Her eyes lit up at his words. "You mean, Peter Pan?" She asked, her voice wavering.

The captain looked at her for a moment, then nodded. An evil smile spread across her beautiful face. "Well then, cap'n." She said. "When do we get started?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV---

I sat down heavily on a log across from our fire. The Lost Boys were eating breakfast, and I realized that we were running low on food. "Boys!" I said, standing. "We're hunting today!" I say, trying to sound cheerful and bright, but I know I fall way short of happy.

The Boys stand up, grabbing spears, knives, and bows and arrows. I grab my own bow and arrow, and a long, silver dagger. As I tuck the silver dagger into my belt, it glitters brightly, and reminds me of Talia's silvery gray eyes. I sigh, and my hands brush against my pocket.

I look down in surprise. There was something warm in it....

I pushed my hands into my pocket, and felt around for the source of the heat. Finally, I brushed against something small, and pulled it out.

It was Talia's pearly white tear.

Except it wasn't pearly white anymore.

It glowed softly, shedding a soft, golden radiante light, and it itself had turned a golden color, like the gold in our treasure cave.

I flinched slightly. Treasure cave. Another place we had kissed together....

"What's that?" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn, and see Felix looking over my shoulder. "It's Talia's tear." I explain. "But, it's glowing....."

I trail off when I see something emerge from the misty morning fog behind Felix. Something large, that I haven't seen in a long, long time. Felix turns to see what I'm looking at.

"Is it, is it real?" He asks. I don't reply, but my actions must answer that for him.

I drop my bow, and run.

I run, shoving Talia's golden tear into my pocket, and running west.

West.

The direction I've been looking to, every morning, searching for a sign of the ship that took her away.

That took my Talia away.

And finally, finally, it was here.

Felix's POV---

I ran after Peter. She's back! My mind screamed. The ship, it's back! She'll be there for sure, of course she will! I tried to push the negative thoughts nagging me at the back of my mind.

Was she really going to be there? Had Hook really kept her safe, this whole time?

The Lost Boys hadrun after us, seeing the ship, and like us, had set off, running to the west side of the island. I could hear their voices now,

"Tali!"

"Talia!"

"She's back!"

"Where's Hook? I'll kill that old pirate, I will!"

By the time we got there, the ship was already moored, swaying gently in the Neverland breeze.

We came across Peter, crouching in the bushes. "Where is she?" He whispered. The Lost Boys crouched behind us. "Why don't we go see her?" I heard Nibs ask impatiently. Peter sighed. "It might be a trap. And as much as I want to go find her now, we need to be smart about this, ok?"

Suddenly, the door to the lower decks flew open, and out strode a girl with long, dark, wind-tangled hair and silvery gray eyes. She wore a black leather jacket over her loose white blouse, dark brown pants that hugged her legs, and black leather boots that reached half-way up her legs.

Peter turned to us. "Wait here." He instructed, and flew up.

Peter's POV---

She was here. She was really here, on the Jolly Roger. Hook had brought her back.

I landed on the deck of the ship behind her. Pirates rushed to and fro, and formed a line beside her.

I saw Gisabell Smee smirk at me, but she returned her gaze to Talia.

"Talia! You're back!" She stiffened when she heard my voice. I walked forward to kiss her, to hug her, to cry into her hair, telling her how much I had missed her.

But what happened next was not what I expected. She whipped around, a smile on her face.

But it was different.

It was not her usual, bright, bubbly smile that made me weak inside. No, this was an evil smile. And I had only seen it on one other person before her.

Hook.

I was stopped by something cold and hard pressed against my chest. I looked down, and saw two pistols, one directly above my heart, the other parralel to it on the other side of my chest.

I looked up in surprise.

Talia smiled sweetly at me, but I saw something behind her eyes.

It was a look of absolute hatred.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't shoot you where you stand."

A/N----

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't shoot you where you stand."

- Talia Vicore

*Gasp* What? She hates him? She wants to SHOOT him?!?!

Oh gosh, I feel so EVIL!!! 

Don't worry though, Chapter 16 is already written, I'll try to remember to release it on Wednesday.

For now, enjoy!!