Chapter 31

Peter's POV---

It was today. Today was the day.

On this day, exactly one year ago, I had brought Talia to the Treasure Cave and asked her to be my girlfriend.

So much has happened over the year, but our anniversary had stayed the same.

I grinned as I opened my eyes, and looked at Talia's sleeping form. I watched her sleep for a few more minutes, then shook her gently awake. "Want an early start, do we Mr. Pan?" She yawned, and stretched. She opened her eyes, and locked her eyes onto mine.

I grinned again, and brushed my finger across her cheek. "You know what day it is?" I ask. Talia taps her chin in mock thought. "Um, Saturday?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "For the record, it's Friday." Talia burst out laughing. I stood, and swept her off the bed, and carried her bridal style. She shrieked, and laughed, punching me in the arm.

I mock frowned. "Ow." I say. She laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't abuse you on our anniversary, now should I?" I grinned. "So, you DO remember!" I exclaimed. Talia rolled her eyes, and stepped down, out of my arms.

"I have to go." She says. I frown. "Wait, why?" I ask. She laughs at my expression. "Relax Mr. Pan. I just have to go get something quickly. I'll be back soon." She rushed out of the tent in a hurry.

I smiled, and grabbed a few things around the tent. Two large knapsacks. A black pouch filled with the three magic beans. A few of my extra clothes, and some of Talia's extra clothes.

I took the liberty of gathering some basic things for her, like clothes. Then I exited the tent. I saw Calypso and Tiger Lily, Tinker Bell and Talia's blue haired fairy friend, Sera. I walked over to Felix.. "Where are Ashton and Ariel?" I ask him.

"Right here!" Say two voices behind me in unison. I turn to see Ashton, carrying Ariel in his arms bridal style. Ariel smiles at Ashton, then at us.

"Where's Talia?" Ariel asks. Before I answer, Tink and Sera pipe up, "She's getting something!" They cried in unison. I raise an eyebrow at them, but don't say anything.

Sera, a fairy with long blue hair, cerulean blue eyes, light blue wings, wearing a dark blue spaghetti strap dress that's a bit shorter than her knees, prances over to me. "What's your surprise? For Talia?" She asks. I open my mouth to explain, when I hear voice above me say, "Hey! Everyone's here! Even Ariel!"

We all look up, to see Talia, dressed in a black sequined dress that falls softly to her knees. Her wavy hair falls down her back in beautiful, shiny black waves. I am well aware that my jaw has completely unhinged itself, and simply will not close.

Her silvery eyes flash, and remind me of the way the moon beams reflect off of the black water of the ocean at night.

Her features are magnificent, simple and beautiful by nature.

The way she walks, the way she talks, and moves and fights, always makes me love her more.

There infinite reasons to why I love this girl, to why I love my little lost girl.

But I mean and feel all of them.

My feelings, my love for her, are as real and genuine as you and I.

I smile at her, and walk over. I offer her my hand. "Ms. Vicore, you are truly stunning, and never cease to amaze me." She grins, ear to ear. She leans into me. At first I think she'll kiss me, and I'm trapped by those silver eyes of her's.

But she goes right past me, right past my lips, and whispers into my ear, "I have something for you."

She hands me something, and I take it gently from her delicate hands.

In my hand, is a beatiful golden compass, with the words, No matter where you are, I will always find you.

She holds out her own hand, and reveals an identical gold compass on a simple golden chain.

She grins at me. "This way, we'll never lose each other. Because the compasses always point in the direction of its partner compass."

I grin, and pull her into a hug. "It's beautiful Talia. But I still have a surprise for you......."

--------------------------------------------------------

Talia's POV---

Point one, me! My anniversary gift was such a success! I could see it in his eyes, the way they sparkled when he looked at me, and the emotion he never showed anyone but me, behind his intense greenish brown eyes.

He leads me by the hand to the bonfire. "Things around here have been peaceful, quite. But that's not who we are. We are adventurous, wild, young souls, and we crave for adventure. I know I do. And I know you do."

Peter's POV

She looks at me, smiling. Her smile makes my heart flutter, and my stomach does acrobatic leaps even I couldn't pull off. "And, I also know, you want to find some old spell books to increase your knowledge of magic." I say. She nods, smiling sweetly.

I take out the black pouch from my pocket, and reveal them to her.

She gasps as she touchs one. "Are these-" "Magic beans." I finish.

Now, I know I said you couldn't leave Neverland unless the island let you.

And, actually, it didn't. But I felt a, shift, lets call it, in the island's attitude.

Somehow, since I'm so connected to this island, it was allowing me to leave, to go bring Talia somewhere. I guess it was assured that I would come back.

And I would, because this was my home. This was OUR home, where we belonged.

I grinned at her shocked expression. "It's time to go on an adventure Talia."

----------------------------------------------------------

Talia's POV---

I grabbed a few more things from the tent, inclusing two daggers, my bow and sheath, and I shoved a knife into my boot. I only brought weapons, and a knapsack full of clothing.

I came back out again, and walked right over to Peter. I had changed out of the dress and into brown pants, a dark green tank top, my black lather jacket, and the midcalf length black boots.

Peter turned to the Lost Boys. "Everyone! Felix and Tink are going to be in charge while Talia and I are gone." Peter hollared. A smile crept onto my lips. "Think off them as your substitute Peter and Tali."

I grinned at the satisfactory laughter that followed.

Peter grabbed my hand. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded. Everyone backed away, and Peter threw the bean on the ground. A large portal opened up, swirling around and around, drawing leaves, dirt and twigs into its depths.

Peter glanced at me.

I glanced at Peter.

I squeezed his hand tightly. "On the count of three." He said.

I nodded.

"One..." He began slowly.

But dammit, I was impatient!

I smiled mischeviously at him. "Three!"

I jumped into the portal, pulling a yelling Peter behind me.

A/N---
How'd you like the Saturday update? I'm quite excited for their new adventure, even though I already know what happens....

Anyway, don't forget about the One Shot competition, if you choose to participate. The deadline is Wednesday, February 19, 2014. (I feel its important to put the year, i don't know why)

-Stay Classy America!
Musicfanatic53, Peter's Only Lost Girl.