Chapter 13

Third Person POV---

He waits for them to lower their guard. Two guards, a blonde boy with icy blue eyes, and the brown haired boy from the day two weeks earlier were on guard. 

Hook motioned his two pirates forward. They threw rocks at the guards, knocking them out, and bound the blonde one to a tree. Gagged him too.

They didn't bother with the brown haired boy.

They weaved around the bodies of sleeping Lost Boys. Hook entered the tent where he knew Peter and Talia were. 

He smiled at his sleeping daughter.

And got to work.

Talia's POV---

I awoke to a large, rough hand over my mouth.

I knew it wasn't Peter's. They were to large, to rough. I opened my eyes, and tried to move, but heard a familiar voice.

"Don't move Tali. Look beside you." I met the cruel, gray eyes of my father, and looked beside me. 

Peter was lying beside me, on his back. A silver, curved weapon was held at his throat. 

My eyes widen and I look baack to Hook. "Come with me quietly, don't try to wake anyone, and Peter will be fine." He whispers in my ear. 

I'm so mad, so angry, I want to punch my father.

Right. 

In,

The.

Face. 

But I can't let him hurt my Peter.

So I get up, quietly, trying not to wake Peter, because Hook will surely kill him if he does. 

Gisabell Smee ties my hands behind my back, and stuffs a rag in my mouth.

Now I can't yell or wake anyone up even if I wanted too. 

Hook pushes me through the dark campsite.

He's trying to get me to avoid the Lost Boys, but he doesn't see Nibs, little Nibs, on the ground, sleeping.

I see my chance. I give him a swift kick to the back. He sits up and yells. He sees me. "Wake Up!" He yells, and runs across the campsite. "Peter! Wake up! They have Tali!" I see Gisabell pull out her pistol, and aim for Nibs.

I struggle, trying to scream, trying to warn Nibs. But he ducks into Peter's tent before Gisabell gets the chance to shoot. 

Suddenly, the whole campsite explodes with light, and the bon fire is bright and blazing in the centre of the camp. 

Suddenly, there's Peter, outside of his tent, his hair dishevled and his shirt all rumpled up. What Lost Boys that haven't woken up yet are now, when they hear Peter yell.

"Let her go Hook!" 

I feel the tip of Hook's hook digging into the side of my throat.

"Don't move, Pan. I have the girl, and you don't. You will have to listen to ME." 

I finally spit the rag out, and yell, "Peter, no!" He looks at me for a moment, his eyes filled with pain. 

"Peter, remember the story I told you? The one about the bag of apples and loaf of bread I stole in my old world?"

He looks confused for a moment, then his eyes light up.  

The story, was when the police finally caught me once.