Chapter 3

A/N--
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @VioletRose56, because she read this on request!! YOU ROCK!!
Sorry I couldn't properly dedicate the chapter, I don't have access to a computer this week....... But I do have the app on my phone!!
Have an awesome New Year!!

Adriana's POV:
He grabs my hand, and pushes off the ground. Suddenly, we're soaring through the sky again. We haven't been in the air for to long before we touch down at the edge of a sandy clearing. A large bonfire is burning in the middle, and several boys sit around it. They look up, and when they see me, stare in awe. One boy, a tall blonde with blue eyes, approaches Peter.

Peter barely turns to me before I say, "Fine, I'll retreat a respectable distance so the big boys can talk." I smirk at him, but he just returns my gaze with a glare.

I sit down heavily on a log beside a pale, sandy haired boy with dull gray eyes. I notice that all the boys are staring at me, slack jawed and in awe.
I decide to have a little fun with them.

I look over at the sandy haired boy. "So, what's your name?" I ask him. He is obviously the outcast among them, for he sits a clear distance away from the other boys. The fact that I'm talking to him surprises everyone. "N,n,n, Nibs miss." He says formally.

I smile at him. "Pleasure to meet you Nibs. But non of this 'miss' stuff, ok? Call me Adriana." I say.

Non of them, including Nibs, respond. I smile to myself. This was going to be a lot more fun than I originally imagined.

I sigh, and stand up. I strip off my coat and the leather bag, and throw them in a pile beside me.
Next, I remove the dull colored leg warmers and thin jacket beneath. Add those to the pile.
I remove my thin gray shirt and worn black pants. I throw them casually in the pile.
Now, I'm only wearing a thin tank top and bra beneath, and a pair of jean shorts.

I sigh, and look up.
If not all of the (i am assuming,) Lost Boys' jaws were slack before, they are now.
I smile flirtatiously at Nibs. "Do you have anything to eat here?" I ask politely. For a moment, Nibs doesn't respond.
I notice some meat on a a large banana leaf by the fire. I cock my head towards the meat. Seven lost boys scramble off their seats, and rush headlong for the meat.

"That's quite enough boys." I hear an overly arrogant and cocky voice behind me say. I turn to see Pan and the blonde boy standing behind me. The blonde boys' eyes are opened wide. I roll my eyes at them.
Pan walks up beside me and grabs my arm "If you're done wrapping the Lost Boy's around your thumb, I think you can go sleep in the tent now." I smirk at him, and pick up the pile of clothes beside my feet. Pan leads me to his tent, and opens the flap in a gentleman like manner.
I roll my eyes again, but walk through the flap.

I dump my clothes in the corner beside the bed and sit on the edge of the bed. I look up, and see Peter staring at me. "What Pan?" I ask, annoyed.
He raises an eyebrow at me. "I'm not sure if you're to be trusted." He says slowly. "You're the very first girl on this island brought by my shadow. I'm going to assume that means that it means for you to be a Lost Girl, but I don't think your cut out for that."
I notice he has a slightly british accent, like the boys back home, in London.
I shrug my shoulders. "I've heard the stories, Peter Pan. The stories of what you and your Lost Boys have done." I say. Peter walks towards me slowly, until he sits on the bed beside me. He whispers, "And what do you think?" His face is so close to mine, his golden brown hair tickles the side of my face. His mouth is so close to my ear, its exhilarating and nerve-racking at the same time.

I push my face closer to the side of his, and my hair falls over my right shoulder, separating Pan's and mine. "I think," I say slowly. "I need a bath." I say, standing suddenly. I look back at his surprised expression, and smirk. "You got a bathroom Pan?" I ask boldly. He gets up suddenly. "Yes, of course love. Behind the tent." I smirk at him, and wink. "If you'll excuse me," I say, grabbing a towel from a pile of them on a low, wood bench in the corner.

I walk around the side of the tent, and into a wooden stall, covered by a canvas flap. I sigh. "Might as well, the only place I'll able to shower." I mutter under my breath.
I undress, and toss my clothes on top of the metal rod holding the canvas across the opening, and i turn on the hot water.

I've never taken a hot shower before. I hear a a crack outside the shower stall, and my eyes fly open. "Pan!" I yell, peeking out of the shower stall, coming face to face with the demon himself.
"You effing pervert!" I yell.
He just laughs, and walks away. I roll my eyes. I can still hear him laughing as I turn off the water.
I wrap myself in the towel, and put my shorts and top on underneath. I walk back into Pan's tent.
"Yo pervert, you got anything for me to wear?" I ask. He looks up, and visibly tries to stop laughing. "Here." he says, tossing me a pair of black pants, a thin, white long sleeve top, and a brown short sleeve jacket, much like what he was wearing.
I smiled and winked at him. "Thanks."
I ran back to the shower stall. I found it a bit unsettling to wear Pan's clothes. I shiver.

I put on the black pants and my tank top. I rip the sleeves off of the white top, and hold the short sleeve brown jacket under my arm. I throw the ripped sleeves into the forest, and walk back to Pan's tent.

He looks up to say something, but just stops. He looks at me carefully. I raise an eyebrow at him. "What?" I ask hotly. He shrugs. "Just, just nothing." He says.
I shrug, and get into his bed.
"Hey!" he says. "Who said you could sleep there?" he exclaims. I freeze, the covers up to my thighs. I turn to him.
"Me." I say, and dive under the covers. I face the tent wall, and try to ignore Pan. Finally though, I feel him get into bed beside me.
I groan. "Get the hell out Pan." I say, turning to him. He smirks at me. "Don't think so sweetheart." he says. "This is my bed." He smirks at me.
I roll my eyes, and flip over, facing the tent wall once again. I eventually fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

I wake up, but don't open my eyes. I don't remember where I'm sleeping, but it's the most comfortable I've been in a long time.
I feel warm, thick covers go all the way up to my chin.
And a band of heat blossoms from around my stomach. I open my eyes, and try to sit up.

But something is holding me down. I panic, because I hate being restricted.
Panicked, I grab whatever is holding me down, and fling it off of my stomach.
Apparently, too hard.
It turns out, that it was Peter's arm, because when I fling his arm off my stomach, Peter goes sailing off the bed.

My hand flies to my mouth as Peter lets loose a torrent of swears and profanity. "What the eff was that?!" Peter yells, jumping up. His golden brown hair is disheveled, his shirt is crumpled and isn't on right.
Somehow, even if I am scared out of my mind right now, the sight makes me want to laugh.

And I do. I burst out laughing. "You, you-" He starts to say, but my loud laughter cuts him off. I look at him, and he looks about ready to breath smoke out of his ears and nose.

But this just makes me laugh louder and harder. Everytime he makes an attempt to look angry, makes me laugh louder and harder, until he starts to laugh too.

Finally, I get over it, and notice he's just looking at me, with his brownish green eyes. I wipe the tears from my own pupils. "What?" I ask, chuckling. He shakes his head. "Nothing." I stand, yawning. "I'm starving. What do you have to eat around here?" I ask.

He narrows his eyes at me. "Didn't I make it clear to you last night that I don't know if I can trust you or not?" He asks me. I stop streatching and look him straight in the eye. "Well that's plenty smart of you." I say. "Trusting me would have been a big mistake." I fling open the flap of the tent, and gracefully, may I add, out of the tent.

I try to imagine Pan's reaction. It could be a myraid of reactions. He could just laugh it off, or he could be mad about it, or he could be confusd, perplexed, nervoud, afraid, (though I highly doubt Pan is afraid of anything, let alone little brown haired me). He so moody, it really could be any. "Hey!" I hear a yell behind me. I turn, and see Pan, his head sticking out of the brown canvas tent. "I am NOT moody!"

It's more than slightly unsettling that Pan can read my thoughts, or at least sense them some how.

Frankly, it's frightening. But I put a brave face on, and smirk at him. "Yes. Yes you are." I turn, and continue walking towards the lost boys, who seem to be eating large boiled eggs. I find Nibs amongst the boys, and sit beside him, on the same log as last night. I turn to him. "Can I have an egg?" I ask, trying to put him at ease.

Nibs, looking much more comfortable than last night, nods, and hands me a still warm egg. I nod in appreciation, and peel the shell away from the warm inside.

The moment that I finsih the egg, I feel a tugging on my left arm.

"Come on, we don't have all day." I look up, and see Peter holdng my arm in his right hand. "Hey, wait!" I say, standing up. Peter starts to pull me roughly across the Lost Boys' campsite.

"Woah woah woah woah." I say, pulling my arm out of Pan's grip. "Woah." I add, just for emphasis.

"Where are we going?" I ask. Pan glares at me. I glare right back at him. His intense, brownish gray eyes meet my equally intense gray eyes.

Atleast, that's how I imagine it anyway.

Finally, Pan sighs. "Fine," he grumbles under his breath. "I think you'd better learn the island, and the people you should avoid." He murmurs.

I raise an eybrow. "And who in particular would I be meeting?" I ask.

He looks up, and meets my eyes. His eyes, full of anger and;

Is he, NERVOUS?

"Tinker Bell."