Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A/N---

To the right, is a picture of Talia's eyes. In the picture, if they were really her eyes, she'd be wearing mascara, silver eyeshadow, added silver glitters, and had curled her eyelashes.

Probably.

Anyways, this is very significant, because they are one of the things Peter loves most about Talia.

"They look like the moonlight that reflects off of the ocean at night. Clear and silver, but filled with depth and mystery. You don't know how much I want to solve the mystery I know as you."

-Peter Pan

Also, I have a lot of the book already written, but I've decided to NOT publish all of them at the same time, cuz....

There'd be no suspense!!

And that's no fun, right? 

Talia's POV---
"Open your eyes!" His voice, his beautifully clear, slightly accented by british inflections, voice, rang out, crystal clear in the cavern. I opened my eyes, and saw Peter.

Standing on a pile of GOLD.
I gasped. Peter smiled. "This is the Lost Boy- I mean, the Lost Children's Treasure Cove." Peter said warmly.
He leaped from the top of the pile, and skidded down the pile of GOLD and SILVER coins, and came to a stop beside me. "You like it?" He asks me. I turn to him. "Oh my gosh, where did all these coins even COME FROM?!?" I cried, blinking my eyes open and closed to make sure it was really there.

Peter smiled. "The moneys' nice, but there was something else I wanted to get you." He says, taking my hand.
I smile at the back of his head, enjoying the electric buzz I feel whenever I so much as BRUSH by Peter's skin.
He turns to look at me, and smiles warmly.

Oh, damn, I just melt inside. His beautiful, golden brown hair, the attractive smirk and heart melting smile, the beautiful, greenish brown eyes look so beautiful, so deep and mysterious, like they hold back so many secrets in his mind.

He leads me infront of a large, brown treasure chest. He throws the lid open, and I gasp at what's inside.
Dozens, no, HUNDREDS upon hundreds of pieces of jewelry are inside. Necklaces, a few crowns and tiaras, bracelets, earrings, anklets; segregated into five different piles.

But Peter turns to me, amd clears his thorat. I rip my gaze away from the beautiful treasure, and find myself gazing into something, much more beautiful...

His damn eyes. Green eyes, with a ring of light brown inside. The green, like beautifully polished emeralds, dazzling in the light reflected off if the gold. The brown like the expensive chocolate in the shop windows of London.

"Talia," Peter begins. His usual, arrogant smirk is gone, and only a small, nervous smile occupies his lips now. "Talia, I know I only just met you two weeks ago, but I feel like I'm closer to you than I have ever been with anyone else." He says, looking at me.
My heart does fifty-seven backflips, just knowing that his words were directed at me.

Peter Pan's POV----
I try to be sincere when I talk to her now. I hope I planned this alright, that it's not to soon for my beautiful Lost Girl. "You make me feel nervous and excited, all at the same time. You, you are so beautiful." I say, forgetting the rest of my speech. "I guess, um, i guess i'm uuh, asking you to, um, um--"
But thank all the lucky stars that shine, I don't have to finish. She wraps her arms around my neck, and kisses me gently on the lips.
Gently, but it makes my heart explode. I smile into her lips, and pull her around the waist, tighter and closer to me. She gasps as I rub small circles on her back.

I feel the ends of her beautiful brown hair tickle my arms. She leans into me, and I dig my heels into the ground. But I slip ont he golden coins, and we fall over, Talia knocking the breath out of me; both by falling on me, and the way her dark hair frames her face, and how all the colors work together, her gray eyes beautiful and bright.

I go to dive in for another kiss, but then something sparkles in the corner of my eye. "Talia, wait. I want to ask-" I say. She just smiles at me. "Yes. Yes Peter Pan, I'll be your girlfriend."

I smile, so wide, i think I should be afraid that it'll break off my face. I brush her cheek with my hand, and kiss her again.

Finally, we break apart, and sit upright.

I get up, and walk over to the treasure chest. I find what I had seen glittering at the side of my vision. I turn back to Talia. "Close your eyes." I instruct.

Talia's POV---
I dutifully close my eyes, and feel him streatch my arm out, holding it away from me, and toward him.

I feel something clasp around my wrist. My eyes fly open,mremembering the one time the police caught me stealing, and had hand cuffed me.

Being the person I am, it is very hard to restrain me. I have a special way of picking locks, and getting out of ropes. So yes, I had gotten away. And yes, the police hated me, but that's a story for another day.

My eyes land on a silver bracelet on my right wrist, with white flame patterns carved into the bangle. I gasped despite myself, and met Peter's eyes. "Do you like it?" He asked, his lips twisted into a nervous smile. My eyes went wide, and I hugged him tight. "Like it?" I ask, and scoff. "I love it!!"

I hear him chuckle, and I pull away from him. He smiles happily at me, and lifts my chin up with two fingers. I feel myself shiver, his touch does that to me. "They match your beautiful eyes." He murmurs.
I feel stunned. I always thought my eyes were a dull, lifeless color, reminding me of the dirty gray snow and skies of London.

Peter's expression remains blissful and passionate. "They remind me of the way the moonlight reflects off of the ocean at night." He whispers. "Beautiful and clear, but with so much depth, so deep, holding a mystery behind the beautiful color. And I want so badly to solve the puzzle I know as you."

I smile gently at him, and lean in.

A/N--(i'm going to leave this kiss to your imagination! Here are your guidelines: It is a kiss, and ONLY a kiss, and it's one of the best kisses they have together, and they refer back to it many times in their memories. Ok, go ahead, IMAGINE! Make it as gentle or as intense as you choose!)

Peter's POV--
I don't know how long we are there, but when we do leave the cave for the Indian's Camp, the sun starts to sink.

I look down at my Talia, who flys without having to clutch my arm anymore (which, admittedly, I miss...). I had a little help from Tinker Bell and one of her tinker fairy friends, enchant the bracelet. They carved the flame patterns, and coated it with pixie dust that never fades, and somehow they ended up being able to make the flame patterns white.

Oh well, tinker fairies do work wonders...

We touch down at the Indian's camp. "What are we doing here Peter?" Her soft, beautifully clear voice asks. I turn, and smirk. "Thought you might want new clothes. Am i wrong?" She just rolls her eyes and laughs. "Yes, I'd like REAL, not ill-fitting clothes, if possible Mr. Pan." She says sarcastically. I laugh, and lead her into the Indian's Camp.

The first person you see when you walk in is Princess Tiger Lily. Her thick, jet black hair is in two braid, and she wears a head band with ansingle blue feather on both sides. She wears a thin, worn brown dress, and a leather corset, which I know holds her sheath of areows in place, and two daggers. Her bow isn't far from her reach.

She is beautiful, but nothing like my Talia.

All of a sudden, I hope Talia doesn't feel jealous. They look to be around the same age, Talia and Tiger Lily.
She looks up, and her dark brown eyes land on me and Talia. She says something to the indians around her in her native tongue,a nd stands up to greet us. "Well well, Peter Pan, who is this lovely lady you have brought today?" She asks, a soft smile on her face as she looks at Talia.
I am about to respond when Talia answers, "Hello. My name is Talia Vicore." Tiger Lily extends her hand and says warmly, "Princess Tiger Lily." They shake hands, and Tiger Lily looks back at me. "What can we help you two with?"

I smile. Well, this went better than i expected... "Um, uh, I think Talia here deserves some new clothes." I say. "I mean, she looks plenty fine now, but um, uh, I'm not saying you look bad or anything, but um, she might not be comfortable wearing boy's clothes?" It comes out as more of a question.

Dang, this girl has me all flustered....

Tiger Lily, being the good friend she is, just smiles and takes Talia by the arm. "Of course. Come on Talia, I'll show you what we have." I sigh in relief as they walk away, and sit by the indian's fire.

Tiger Lily's POV---

Wow, Talia must be very special to Peter's heart because,
I have NEVER, in the ENTIRE time I have known Peter Pan, have I ever seen him FLUSTERED.
EVER.

I lead Talia by the arm towards our clothesmakers' tent.
"So," i ask her slowly. "You are new on the island, yes?" She nods. "How did you arrive?"
She begins to tell me of her life, her past before Neverland, and I can tell how hard it is for the poor girl.
She is just the same age as me, technically.

I've been 16 for quite some time now...

Talia's POV----

I don't know, but there's something about Tiger Lily, I mean PRINCESS Tiger Lily that makes me open up to her. I guess telling Peter must have made it easier for me to think and tell other people about it.

By the time I'm done talking, I'm dressed in new, tight black pants, a lose white blouse. And a leather corset is wrapped around my torso tightly. Princess Tiger Lily also gives me a pair of dark brown capris, a black long sleeved jacket, black leather boots, and a spare white blouse. "All this?" I ask in surprise. She nods.
"And this." She holds out a thin tan tunic with a black belt and copper buckle across the waist; like the one she is wearing. "It's the nicest clothes I've ever had.." I say, tears pooling in my eyes despite myself. I hug her, and whisper "Thank you Princess." I say. She hugs me tightly.

"You are welcome, Talia." She says softly. "And please, call me whatever you like. Princess sounds too formal for friends, yes?"

I just nod, "It does, Tiger Lily." I emphasive on Tiger Lily, and she smiles wide. "Ah, that's better. All people in my camp call me Princess, except my father." She says. She sighs. "I want to be normal, have normal friends. I am glad you can be my friend." She says, and smiles. "Nice to have another girl in the island. So many boys." I laugh, and she winks. "And Peter seems to have an interest in you.." She trails off, obviously asking for details. I laugh nervously, my cheeks heating up. "I'm kind of, um, well-" she cuts me off, and she just says simply, "his girlfriend?" I just nod, my cheeks heating up, and she laighs again, a sweet and sincere sound, if ever I heard one.

She lightly pushes me out of the tent and says, "Go on now. I will see you soon, Talia Vicore." She says. I smile, holding the immense knapsack she gave me as well. "And to you, Princess Tiger Lily of the Indian Camp."

Peter's POV---

We touch down behind my tent. She chucks her bag of clothes in the tent, and I lead her to the where the camfire is roaring and the Lost Boys are waiting for us. I sit down on a log, and pull out my pipes; hollow sticks bound together tightly with ropes. 

I started to play, a lively tune.
All the Lost Boys started dancing, letting go and throwing their heads back and howling into the wind. I smiled as I played, and looked for a dark haired Lost Girl among them.

But I didnt find her. I looked around, and found her sitting on a log near me. I stopped playing, but motioned the boys to keep dancing, and sat down beside her. "Don't like my music?" I asked smuggly. 

She looked at me, and shrugged. "Not the type of music I normally listen too...." She trails off. I raise an eyebrow, and ask, "Oh? So what music do you like?"

She looked at me hesitently for a moment, then broke into a large, cheshire cat-like grin, her beautiful eyes sparkling. "Oh, I'll show you." She got up, and looked around for a moment, and then asked, "Do you have a keyboard?" I smiled. "Give me your hand." I instructed. She smiled at me, and gave me her hand without hesitation. 

I smiled to myself, thinking about how on the first day she was here, she was so hostile and angry.

But now, merely two weeks later, I trusted her with my life, and hopefully, she felt the same. 

I closed my eyes, and concentrated. I heard her gasp, but didn't let go until the right amount had been given. I opened my eyes, and saw her gaping at our hands. 

"What, what just happened?" She asked. I smirked, and replyed. "I gave you a piece of myself. Well, a piece of my magic, not to much, but enough for you to handle." Whoops, bad way to present that.

She looked at me, her hair whipping around her face. "What do you mean?" She asked tersly. I put my hands up in surrender, and answer quickly, "I mean, that giving a person to much power or magic can make them burn, from the inside out." I said quickly. "Nothing against you Tali, just simply didn't want you to burn." I smirk at the end, slowly putting my hands back down. She sighed, and sat beside me.

"Sorry," she mumbled. I shook my head. "Perfectly alright Tali." I hugged her, then asked, "Wait, what about this music you keep talking about." She breaks out into the wide girn again, her eyes sparkling with pleasure and excitement. She stood up, and yelled, "Boys! I'm going to show you some different type of music, some I learned from my old world."

A/N---

Ohhhh, some REAL music!!

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter! I know, I should have had a picture of her bangle instead of her eyes, but I forgot to add the picture of her eyes in the last chapter, so I just had them here. I'll look for a picture of a bangle like that, but I highly doubt I'll find one......

Anyways, 

Vote, Comment, Read, Add to Reading List!

And then one last thing (I know, these Author's Notes are getting a bit tedious most likely...)

OMG, 10 VOTES??!?!?!?!

102 READS??!?!?!?!

14 COMMENTS!?!?!?!?!?

THANKS SO MUCH, I LOVE ALL MY READERS!!!!!