The Signs As Kids

Aries: The children that get easily frustrated (and let everyone around them know it) with themselves and others, that are unable to keep up with them

Taurus: The children that are not "bullish"; in fact they are very happy youngsters and appreciate a peaceful environment

Gemini: The children that are curious and these children are the ones to ask, "Why is the sky blue?" And they are always ready with a new question.

Cancer: The children that are shy and resist anyone but their mother.

Leo: The children that want to be the center of attention and leaders in their circles; it is possible they will become aggressive.

Virgo: The children that are attentive and take much pride in finishing a boring or menial task, as with the more challenging duties and chores they are given.

Libra: The children that are not known to be bossy or nosy, but they will definitely jump into an argument, and tell everyone how to act to restore peace and order.

Scorpio: The children that have a suspicious nature, and will be very particular about who they choose to be friends with.

Sagittarius: The children who are active and adventurous, but also can be clumsy by bumping into walls and tripping over air.

Capricorn: The children that love to make things, so consider building blocks or anything that will allow their creativity to shine through, to keep them happy and content.

Aquarius: The children that are active and busy with various activities, such as art, dance lessons, sports, and practicing a musical instrument.

Pisces: The children that are attentive when in the presence of younger children, keeping a watchful eye over them to make sure that they are happy and safe.