The Signs Elemental Personalities

Aries: You're the smoldering embers of chaotic fire, you are the product of chaos.

Taurus: You're the grass that grows under the innocence of adolescence, you alone can soften the fall.

Gemini: You're the air that coats the lungs of all, you intoxicate every living thing that has ever walked this Earth.

Cancer: You're the heartbeat of a lover, you flutter so sporadically and keep life what it is.

Leo: You're the first and the last beauty. You are missed sometimes, often actually, but when someone finds you; however, Oh gosh they're going to love you

Virgo: You're the first snowfall that covers our sorrows. You heal the hearts of many and soften pain.

Libra: You're the bark of the old willow tree that has many names carved into it, you remember each and every one and the memories stored within each stroke of the knife.

Scorpio: You're the shadows that silently welcome each and every person to a place of peace and rest.

Sagittarius: You're the soil beneath our feet, ready to carry the new life that will come from it. You're ready to burrow the lost sorrows.

Capricorn: You're the cold air that is visible to the naked eye, haunting in a sense. You remind us that we are human.

Aquarius: You're the bottom of the ocean, reminding everybody that there is beauty in even the darkest of places. You tell people where your mind can sink to.

Pisces: You're the sun that leads the way, that warms our skin. You my friend, are needed very much so.