3:03

| THE AFTERMATH:
CHAPTER THREE |

"You should know by now that if you're looking for Kol, all you have to do is follow the screams of the innocent." Finn's voice called out— just the person she was looking for.

Rhea turned to Finn with a smirk on her face, "Actually, I was looking for you."

"Poor, naive little witch. You could've been so much more, all that power burning inside of you yet you stand as nothing more than a mere  guard dog to the biggest maniac of them all. All these years you have stayed loyal to Kol, forgiven all of his sins and called it love." Finn was patronising her.

"You know what the difference is between you and Kol? He's changed, he's capable of that. You, however, dearest Finn, are still the same monster you've always been." Rhea thrust out her hands, using her magic to bring him to his knees.

She started chanting the spell from Esther's grimoire as Finn screamed out in agony, a brand started to appear on his chest— in the shape of a key.

"Apparently, you're in the market for a nice, witchy host body for you to jump into." She said before continuing to silently cast the spell while Finn screamed. Finally, she finished the spell, leaving Finn panting and recovering on the floor. Upon seeing the large brand on his chest, he looked horrified.

"What have you done to me?" He gasped out.

"Good luck with that plan of a happily ever after you had in mind. I've just locked you in that body you hate so much. Get comfy Finn, you're stuck as the thing you hate the most for the rest of your pathetic life." Rhea spat at him.

Finn was so enraged by what she had done, he vamp-sped towards her, pinning her against the wall in a chokehold. Rhea started gasping for breath, Finn's hold on her was merciless— his anger was out of this world.

As if he could tell his other half was in danger, Kol appeared in a flash, throwing Finn off of her.

Kol channeled all of his rage, punching Finn in the head and stomach before grabbing him by the neck and slamming his head into the wall. Finn then elbowed Kol in the face to break out of his grip for a brief moment before Kol started to strangle him with both hands.

Rhea had never seen Kol so angry, she didn't dare to try and intervene. She knew that Kol had a temper, but this, this wasn't Kol.

Finn managed to grab Kol's left wrist, snapping it before head-butting him in the face and tackling him. Kol elbowed him hard in the back, disorienting Finn enough for Kol to knee him in the gut and throw him through the glass doors into the courtyard, where he landed on the floor.

Finn tried to crawl backwards away from Kol and Rhea as they approached him, the former grabbed a lit candle off the table as he walked toward his eldest brother.

"If you ever lay a hand on her again!" Kol growled,

Freya rushed into the courtyard to intervene, "Kol, stop."

Kol glared at her as Lucien appeared behind Freya, but when he attempted to continue to walk toward Finn with the candle, Elijah vamp-sped in front of him, shoving him backwards.

"Enough!" Elijah commanded.

"He put his hands on her Elijah, I'm going to end him!" When Elijah didn't budge, Kol growled, "This isn't your fight!"