two

R.I.P. JAY ♡
WAS AN ANGEL ON EARTH, AND WILL BE ABOVE.

~~~

Most of the story will be in Harry's P.O.V., unless I state otherwise. So I'm not gonna be putting 'Harry's POV' repeatedly.

Heights
•Harry: 5'4
•Louis: 5'9
•William: 6'0

~

It's stupid really. Excuse my language, but it is! Why would there be meet the teachers after only a week? I understand the first day when the mommy or papa has to drop the kid off, but this is highschool. Highschool students (and parents) are supposed to meet before school starts, not one week after?!

All this blabbering is the effect of me being really nervous. After finding out, two of your teachers are twins. Hot ones at that, it's kind of hard. I mean these students are used to it by now, but this is my first year, senior year at that.

Get a grip of yourself, Harry, nothing bad will happen at meet the teachers night. Ugh, but what if mommy says something very private... or worse! Faith sometimes screws with my emotions.

Recently, I've been getting so distracted. Everything's been on my mind. Especially, with my dad leaving and mom being a bit gloomy state, which was risen from the fact that she has clinical depression. All of it from my dad leaving about 2 months ago. He didn't fully leave. He said he'll send letters and all, but that's nothing compared to when you actually can suround yourself with the warmth of your own dad. I didn't know where he went, I just hope he was okay, even if he left mommy. It must have been something major, like fighting, but I never saw them do that or even arguing... I just don't know to be honest.

Hopefully this year doesn't get too hard on me. But hope sometimes just doesn't come.

~

"Today class, we will be learning about Shakespeare and why he is such a model of the figurative language basis, in other words, why he is famous," Mr.Tomlinson said as he wrote on the white board 'Shakespeare' with small bullet points.

He turns around to face the class, "So what do we know about shakepeare?"
"He's inspiring," a girl in the front claims. I wanted to answer too, but I didn't want to sound stupid. Mr. Tomlinson smiles and writes the word inspiring next to the point.

A student pointed out, "He wore a gold hoop earring, too."

"Correct, but were more focused on more conceptual material, not physical appearance. But good fact to know," he nodded his head, and looked around the class waiting for another student to participate. It was silent, and it felt awkward. Dang it, now or never. Either the silence wil grow bigger or Mr.Tomlinson will inevitably be disappointed.

"Wasn't like... Shakespeare also an actor who uh performed many of his own plays as w-well as those of other writers," I spoke and held eye contact while playing woth the loose strings of my white jeans. Mr. Tomlinson brightly smiled as if waiting for me to respond with a statement.

"Yes, correct, Shakespeare facilitated himself in his own works. Good job, Harry," he said as he wrote down on the board.

It felt really weird in here, well to me. I felt a burst of happy adrenaline flowing trough my body. I felt like he was proud of me for actually saying something because this past week, I haven't muttered a word. Especially since the tiny incident.

"Anything else?" He glanced around the classroom, and his eyes landed on mine, and nicely smiled. I shyly smiled back, but not before quickly glancing at the window. This is so weird. I will not allow it. Thank god for windows. Calm down Harry, it's just a smile. Move on with your life.