four

A/N: DRAMA STARTING; Y'ALL GET POPCORN, PORK CHOPS, WHATEVER Y'ALL GET LIT WITH. leave a star .xx

Harry pov.

"Hit me with you best shot!" I sang with my hairbrush. The music blaring a bit too loudly. "What should I wear?" I skimmed trough endless garments that situated in light, pastel colors. Hmm.

A dress? No.
Jeans? No.
Leggings? No.
Skirt? Alright.

I chose a loose white blouse with tiny, tied bows, to match with a pencil skirt. I twirled and danced and smiled at my reflection. It took me a long time to accept myself, which I'm glad because the happier I look, the happier I feel.

 It took me a long time to accept myself, which I'm glad because the happier I look, the happier I feel

"Turn that music down! You know better, Haz," my mom yelled from the hallway. I muttered an 'ok', and opened the door. She wore a purple dress and black, classic heels. She looked so beautiful.

"What do you think?" She asks, gesturing towards her oufit. How could my dad leave her? She was humble, sweet, and didn't seem all too conceited. I loved her for that. To wake up, and smile, and hug your son, and care for him. That's what a real mother is, and I love her for that. And everything else she's bless me for.

"Beautiful," I smile, and her eyes twinkled. I still had an unsettling feeling in my chest, but ignored it. As best as I could. I was in a state of confusion and overwhelming protectiveness for my mommy.

She smiled and hugged me, "I love you so much darling." I wanted to cry. We loved each other so much, yet here I am, swimming in jealousy at the thought of my teacher and my mom. It was outrageous.

"You look gorgeous as always," my mom told me, and for a moment, I believed I didn't deserved that. I didn't know. Naivety is best friends with a teenager like me.

-

Louis pov.

"I'm going to dinner with someone tonight, so don't wait up," I said as I walked out with keys in my hand.

"Who?" William said.

"It's no one," I muttered. Immediately, thinking of chocolate tinted curls and long legs.

"Oh dear brother, did you forget that secrets don't go well with us," he calmly stated, looking up from his paperwork on the table. And no lie came out of his mouth. None whatsoever.

"Harry's mom invited me to dinner," I sighed. I played with the keys on my left hand and still held the doorknob with my right.

His facial expression changes. "Are you insane? That's illegal," he furrowed his eyebrows.