ten

Thank you all for the 13k reads! Much love xx. Get ready for more flashbacks and jealousy. Stick around for end notes!

"I wouldn't finish that if I were you."

There stood a challenging William and meek-looking Louis behind him. Harry looked to his side and wide-eyed at the two brothers being there. He tightly gripped the Victoria Secret shopping bag in his hand because he was scared they were going to make a scene.

The boy that had skipped Harry turned around slowly, meeting the same height as William. "Or what?"

William raised his eyebrow and stepped a little closer to the boy: "You'll regret it."

Louis stood behind him, catching Harry's worried glances, whispering, "William calm down, Harry's scared." At that, William jumped out of his trance and looked at Harry. He looked small and frightened. He grunted and turned back at the boy to tell him to just fuck off, but the boy was already ordering his food.

Bastard.

William rolled his eyes and was going to say something but soon Anne came back. "Oh, what do we have here?" Anne questioned.

She saw the group: William and Louis around Harry, who was between them. She smiled, "You guys are my baby Hazza's teachers. Nice to see you guys here."

William charismatically smiled, "Ah yes. We were just strolling and shopping around, but we saw this boy bothering H-"

Harry interrupted William and nervously said, now being in front of Panda Express, "Mommy, what do you want to eat?"

Both of the brothers furrowed their eyebrows at the boys' horridness and kept it in mind to ask him later about it. As the mother and son were ordering their plates, Anne turned to the teachers, "Would you guys join us for dinner?" She smiles.

William immediately glows, "We'll be glad." Louis nodded along, watching Harry order. He skimmed his ankles, legs, and to his back. God, he was beautiful. William watched Louis, and 'tsk tsk' at him.

Louis dropped his shoulders and moved along the line. As all of them ordered their food, they made their way to Harry. Of course, William sat next to Harry, much to Louis' dismay, who sat next to Anne, her in front of her son.

They all ate in peace, however, there was still some tension from earlier events. Anne decided to break it, "How's my son?"

This seems to thrill the boys, "Amazing." The teachers say it at the same time with heart eyes, but thankfully Anne and even Harry doesn't catch it. But it does catch them off guard. Louis scratches his neck, bashfully he says, "I mean, he has been better than ever. He is a perfect student, Ms. Anne." That seems to diminish awkwardness because Anne smiles. Harry looks from his plate and softly smiles at Louis who catches it.

William sees the little exchange between Louis and Harry and holds both of his hands above the table, "He is indeed. In fact, I have notified him that I will be taking him to a chosen university, but of course with parent permission." Anne puts on a surprise face and turns to Harry.

"How come you haven't told me?" Anne asks and Harry shrugs diffidently.

On the other side, Louis is glaring at William because he didn't William had already asked Harry. He was going to take to Harry. This was max-bullshit. William grinned in triumph.

William mouths and shrugs, 'What can ya' do.'

Louis ignores him and continues eating. In fact, they all do and at the end, their stomachs are satisfied.