nine

I have readers from around the world! Where are YOU from? and say 'I love baby Harry' in your language. 🌸🌸

Things seems to be better at Chadbell High, we at least to Harry. Louis and William were still at edge over the small, oblivious (yet smart) boy, but they kept calm for him. 

However, Louis thought they were still "good" after the whole chaos, but Harry still needed time to relieve himself from that. He likes Louis so much but they couldn't get "together" again so quickly, their little thing had to take a break. He just hoped and prayed Louis understands.

So that's where he was: Louis' office. He knocked after school and waited for the older man to open the door. He looked down at his legs and counted how many dots each of his long socks held until the door opened.

The door opened, but it was William that opened the door: "Hello, love." He opened the door further so Harry can enter. Harry smiled and sat on the desk, where Louis currently was looking down. He looked up when Harry's shadow took over Louis' graded papers.

He smiled, noticing the boy, "Oh hey, babe." Harry smiled but then he changed his expression when hearing the nickname.

"I actually need to talk to you," he looked at Louis, who already looked concerned. Harry bit his lip and turned to William and added softly: "Alone." William, still by the door, looked confused, but left with a wave and reassuring smile to Harry if he needed him in case something happened.

Once the door closed, Harry jumped off the desk and pulled a chair out for himself to sit next to Louis. Louis placed a hand on Harry's thigh once they were situated.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked.

"I don't think it's right for us to get 'together' after the whole mishap." Harry bit his lip and played with his fingers, keeping eye contact with Louis.

Louis removes his hand from his thigh, "I- are you sure? I mean I'm not mad anymore-

"I know that Louis," Harry smiles, "but maybe a tiny break will let our heads rest before-"

"My head is perfectly fine," but then he sighed, "But if you want to go slower then alright." He seemed sad, but then chuckled when Harry kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," Harry smiled. He stood up and went outside to tell William they were done talking. He found William leaning against the wall with a leg bent, and foot placed on the wall. Yes, 'the bad boy look'.

He noticed Harry, "Everything's fine?" He uncrossed his arms.

"Yeah," Harry replied, "were good."

They all ended up discussing future plans. Harry perched on the desk (of course) and the two siblings across from him in chairs. Nonetheless, when Harry laughed, Louis could only think that he may be losing him. That's when he looks at a laughing William and thinks: "Maybe this is what I deserve."

-

It was night time, and the Tomlinsons had just arrived at their home. Louis went straight into the living room and perched his feet on the coffee table.

"Want anything to eat?" William said from the kitchen. William never volunteered to cook or even buy food for Louis. This was new. Louis squinted his eyes and turned around to find a smiling William.

"Where's William?"

William chuckled, "Do you want anything to eat?"