twelve

sorry i'm late but hopefully you guys still like the story... :,,( p.s. 2900+ words to make up for my tardiness .... after this coming up week, illl be free of summer college, so you'll have more updates. i can't explain the time process for this book... slow burn or fast.. idk idk. OH AND SMUT.

p.s. p.s. this is my first time writing FULL ON smut.

-

"Have you packed?" Mom asked me, cooking eggs for breakfast. To say I was excited and thrilled about spending the night at the Tomlinsons' household would be an understatement.

"Yeah, everything is set for Niall's sleepover," I replied, getting up to make myself some toast.

My mother looked at me, "And make sure you text me every once in a while, so I know you're okay."

"Okay mom." Harry smiled, glad his mom was agreeing.

"Okay, darling. Tell me how everything goes at the university," Anne reminded her son. Harry nodded as his reply. They bid their farewells with 'I love you's' and went their own way.

Harry decided to visit Yellow Ivy University (a/n: that's totally made up // fiction) which was close to Holmes Chapel and one of the top schools. Of course, this wasn't his final decision to go there permanently like Harvard or others, but it never hurt to see things locally. However, something that made his heart burn was that William wasn't going to be there locally. He was going to move. It made Harry whiz nervously.

Later, Harry was at school talking to Niall. "I hope you don't mind me sneaking off and all."

Niall shook it off, "You're good. I mean it's about time you have fun."

Harry nervously laughed at that making Niall squint his eyes.

"I really want to know where you plan on going later," Niall said. Thankfully, the bell ranged, which cut the conversation short.

Today was taking so long to end. He was so excited about hanging with the twins. But something that he couldn't stop thinking about was how he basically threw himself at Louis the other day. Harry blushed with the thought of how much of a naughty person he was becoming. Ugh. He missed Louis, but Louis was so confusing. Could you blame the poor teenager?

Several hours later, school finally ended. He heavily sighed and laid his head down on his head on his desk. William looked concerned and said from his desk: "You okay Harry?'

Harry looked up and smiled, "Just tired. Today was long."

William chuckled, "Tell me about it. Been waiting till later." Harry nodded and smiled as an agreement.

Louis opened the class door and shuffled in, "You guys ready?" He had his usual work back on his shoulder and his hair was fluffier than usual, which made Harry want to die.

"Almost, got to check something in the office first. Be right back," William said, leaving Louis and Harry alone in pure awkwardness.

Louis leans on the desk, "How was your day?" During his class, Harry didn't even look at him, but that was his fault.

Harry stayed quiet but then muttered, "Okay."

After that, you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Soon, William came back and they were on their way.

-

Harry looked around in amazement: it was so beautiful. Maybe he would change his mind. The garden surrounding the building were filled with yellow daisies and roses, and it made sweet sense.