fourteen

Thank you for your prayers and kind messages. All is well, better at least.c Y'ALL STILL READ THIS? ;..( 

keep me motivated with votes and comments :* (50 comments for next ch.?)

"Mom, which one?" Harry asked, holding up a light blue dress with lace and a white one with floral designs. 

From the bed, Anne held a thinking face, "Hmm.. blue I think. Matches your skin perfectly."

Harry seemed to be in deep thought and then, "You're right." He threw the dress safely on the bed and went for his shoes. Not heels, not flats. Something in between, he thought, as he grabbed his one-inch sparkly heels. 

The outfit assorted, along with jewelry, looked complete. He then went to the restroom to change into his clothing. It was odd. He was comfortable in his skin, but sometimes he just didn't like changing in front of people. Especially his mother. 

And especially if he had bruises on his collarbones from this past weekend. After changing, he sneaked into his restroom and did the best he can to cover his bruises with her old concealer and other products. 

He came back all dressed up. 

Anne laughed, "Ready?" 

Harry went back to his mirror to put makeup on. "Um, sort of." He was jittery. Tonight was homecoming. 

"Why so nervous, Haz?" 

He put pink blush on, "I just want to... impress someone." 

His mother's questioning face made him even blush more than he was already was. "Who is the lucky boy?"

Its actually men. Two of them precisely. 

But he couldn't say that. Heck no. 

"Um just-" The ringing of his mother phone makes her stand and kindly excuse herself. 

Harry sighs a breath of relief and stares back the mirror. He pouts, making his bright burgundy lips plump naturally. 

This was probably going to be either the best night so far of his life or the worst. He will try avoiding the latter of the two. 

-

Once he entered, and saw the many people covered in masquerade masks, he palmed his face. "You've got to be kidding me...how could I forget?" As he walked further into the gym, where it was decorated as a fairy tale ballroom with fairy lights and stone castles, he spotted Niall. 

"Damn, you're hot," Niall whistled, "Whose your date?" He wore a white tuxedo with black loafers. He looked like an Italian mafia member (Niall knew this). He removed his black mask slowly, "Where's your mask?"

"I forgot all about it." Harry sighed, ruffling his extra-soft curls. 

Niall smiled, "Lucky you have a best-friend that doesn't have short-term memory like you do," he pulled out a light golden mask with assorted, small jewelry placed on it. 

Harry hugged, "Thank you so much." He grabbed it and place it on. He felt kind of stupid because he's sure some people have already seen him and know who is, but oh well. 

Harry shyly smiled, "Thank you and you are, you dimwit." Niall laughed and sharked his head. He looked around, "Damn, where is Liam? Dance is about to start."