sixteen

any good alternative/indie music? or something spacey?  ----- ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, I AM BACK AND I AM RECOVERED FROM BULLSHITTT. --HINT: PLOT TWISTS ARE AHEAD (NOT THIS CH.) BUT AHEAD--

bye love you (hope you still love me back)

"Wow, its so nice up here," Harry said, getting out of the car and nearing by the cliff. William followed quietly. 

The city beneath them seemed to shine brighter than the stars above them. 

"Yeah, I used to come here all the time when i needed to think. --Properly-- that is." William sat next to Harry, crisscrossed. 

They sat there for about fifteen minutes, reminiscing their thoughts, moments, and memories to themselves. 

Looking beyond the buildings, Harry whispered, "This sure does help me think. About a lot of things."

"Care to share?"

Harry looked to his left to meet William's gaze, "I , just, I don't know," he paused, biting his lip, "I just don't want anyone to change because of me you know?"

William furrowed his face, "Who do you mean, love?"

"Just anyone," he chuckled, "many people change in order for someone else to be satisfied and 'happy'. But that's not the case. That doesn't happen and poof a happy ever after. If it is a happy ending then its artificial." Harry sighed, and leaned his head on William's shoulder. 

William's arm snakes around the younger one's shoulders, "That you are certainly right, love." 

Harry closed his eyes and felt the warmth of William, but still felt cold from the silent wind that brushed above them. Harry shivered. 

"Maybe we should go back in the car," William began to say. 

Harry grabbed his arm, pleading, "No, one more minute." 

"Alright, I don't want you to get sick," William snipped, "Your immune system isn't the best."

Harry turned to him and laughed, "Excuse me, my immune system is fine, considering I'm not sick of you and your brother's crap by now." 

William widened his eyes and smiled, "You little-"

William began tickling Harry on his sides, making him die of laughter. The laugh stopped, however, when a wolf howled. 

"We should-"

"Yup," Harry sat up. 

-

Entering the house, Harry hanged up his small purse by the door. William immediately sat on the couch, creating a 'woof' sound. 

Harry sat next to him and immediately closed his eyes, he was on the verge of sleep but thoughts ran to Louis. Is he safe? Is he with someone? Is he happy?

William sat up, "Hey if you're tired, we can go lay down."

Harry yawned and nodded a 'yes'. He walked after William into his room and the first thing he did was plop n his bed and crashed into a deep slumber. 

Well that's he thought. 

-

On the other side of the home, Louis lays with a guy. Eddie? Ed? Eric? His name was one of those. And it's not what you think. 

He tried, he really did, but he couldn't. He can't forget Harry.