Meeting Him

MIAS POV

I started walking to class before my friend Angel stopped me in my tracks.
"You wanna ditch."
"No" I reply to her, "ima good child."
"FINEEE."She smiles," your brother Sam is cute, though."
I make a disgusted face, then said," ewwwwey".
We sat through all of our classes than left school. Me going in Sam's truck and her walking, since she literally lived across from the school.
"You are appearing on mine and Colby video, when we get back."
"Noooo, im not." I say.
"Yes"
"Noo"
"YESS"
"NOOO"
I faced the window to avoid awkward eye contact.
Once we got back, I saw that Sam had a big smirk plastered across his face.
"Why are you smiling."
I asked
He smiled even wider than held up a phone.
"I won't give your phone back until you meet Colby and film an episode with us."I frown.
"You can't black mail me like that." I tell him.
"Ohhh, but I just did." He says," Colby will be here in 3 hours."
I ran inside and fell on the couch, regretting life.
I DON'T WANT TO BE FEATURED ON THEIR YOUTUBE. I HAVE MY OWN.I DON'T WANT TO MEET COLBY. ALL I WILL DO IS EMBARRASS MYSELF!
I know Sam and he will blackmail anyone till he gets what he wanted.
So, I started getting ready. I wore a t-shirt with a UFO on it, abducting people on it. I also had black jeans with black boots.
I had just enough time to straighten my hair and call Jessica. She only laughed because I have to be seen with Colby.
"Hurry, up, slowpoke." Sam yelled from downstairs.
"Coming" I tell back.
I ran downstairs and Sam's friend, Colby, stated at me. He wouldn't take his eyes off me and it started to get creepy.
Our of the corner of my eye, I also saw Sam glaring at colby.Is Colby making little Sam mad?
We headed outside and we all got into Colbys car.
Sam sat in shotgun and i was alone in the back.
"Is this your girlfriend?" Colby finally managed to say. I saw him wanting to say something the whole time, but chickened out.
"Ewwwwww, I would kill myself." I reply.
"She is my sister."Sam says.
"Ohh, good she's single." Colby smirked.
I blushed and continued my habit of turning my head away to avoid human contact.
I could feel Sam's anger rose up. I know brothers are suppose to be protective, but they should lighten up sometimes. Like if there is someone cute in the car, (Colby) then they should just laugh at their attempts to flirt, not get pissed.
Once we stoped in front of a very large house, my jaw dropped. It was a 5 story house, that only rich people could afford.
Colby smirked and said'"you like".
I nodded my head no, but my amazement still showed
We walked into the house. Sam and colby started to set everything up and i decieded to give myself, my own tour.

AN- THIS WAS MADE FOR MY BFF MIA AND I MADE THE OTHER ONE TOO DRAMATIC, SOOO.YEAH.