Back home

Mia's pov

The longer I stayed in Florida, the more I missed my home and every body there. I think I miss Colby the most. I hope he doesn't  think I hate him for leaving we without any notice. I hope he understands.

I have been here for about three weeks.  I love it,  but that doesn't  mean it's the place I want to be.

________________________

1 week later-

I bought a plane ticket to Colorado. It's time to go back.

I went back to my grandma's to pack up my stuff. Just thinking about everything made me emotional.

___

"What are you doing? " my grandma asked as I was throwing shirts in my bag. I tucked in everything in neatly.

I turned to her, getting off the bed. I took her hand and looked her in her eyes. A worried look covered her face.

"Ma, I need to go home" I started, "People are waiting for me,  and you got aunt Jenna."

She gave me a sad look, "ok, i'll miss you. " She kissed my cheek.

"Do you need a ride, " she said , "H would he terribly worried if you had to walk."

"That would be great, "I smiled.

_____________________

I got to the airport. Before I boarded the plane, I said goodbye to my grandma.

"I'll  miss you so much and I live you, " I then got on the plane.

______________________

The plane ride was another boring 4 hours. All there was to do was to eat and sleep. Also go to the bathroom a couple times just to look in the mirror.

_______________________

Sam picked me up. He ran to me, knocking me to the ground in a hug.

"Oh my god, I missed you. " He almost cried.

Third person pov-

The cafe was lit up with the morning days light. Sam picked his sister up, then took her to get food.

As the siblings sat together to catch up, the waiter came around to take orders.

"A whole chocolate cake, " I looked over at Sam with wide eyes.

The waiter left. "How the hell are we suppose to finish that?! " I asked. Sam just looked at me and then away.

______________________

We only finished a few pieces of the cake, but brought it home as left-overs.

I walked through the door.  A large breath expanded my lungs,  taking in the scent of pine. 

I smiled.

Colby rounded the corner and ran into my arms.  He had his head burried in my neck.  When he lifted his head,  he looked at my and kissed my lips.

Our lips moved in sinc as all we could think of was eachother.  I had my hands folded behind his neck,  and his were on my waist.

We let go and stood awkwardly as we saw Jess,  Zayn and Sam staring.

"Oh, " I laughed.

_____________________

It is my first night back,  but it's  like I never left.

I got my blanket and ran into Colby's room.  His shirt was off.  I threw my blanket on top of us both before cuddling against him and falling asleep.

____________________

Colby's pov

I woke up before her I think by sometime today I will be ready.

Third person pov

Everybody was now up,  and in the front room.  The  tv was blaring Family Guy.

Colby had his eyes on Mia,  nervously.  Only a few times would she look over at him.

__________________

Colby took Mias hand and lead her into another room.

"I'm gonna take you to a restaurant, " Colby started, " as a welcome home." It was clear he was glad Mia is back. 

"Ok, " Mia smiled from cheek to cheek.

Colby took her to Sams car.  He got permission to use it from Sam the same day Mia got home.

_____________________

The first step into the restaurant and light music could be heard. A sweet scent of floral candles and fancy food hit Colby and Mia's face. The lighting was dim,  but light enough to see your food.

"Oh my god,  Colby.  This looks too expensive! " Mia grabbed onto Colbys sleeve.

"Trust me.  Just don't worry about anything, just have a good time. " Colby said.

Mia gestered to their clothes " why didn't you let us change first. Everyone else has dresses and tuxedos. "

Colby wore a black t-shirt and jeans.  Mia wore a pink t-shirt and sweatpants.

Colby laughed.  Mia knows he's  like this. He doesn't care if people judge him. The youtube channel he helps host is full of pranks that make you just do something weird as hell with a straight face.

The couple was seated at a table.  Every table has a maroon table cloth,  and three long candles. 

Mia stares at everything in delight. The details were perfect on every single objects.

The waiter came and Colby ordered something really hard to pronounce,  when Mia ordered some type  of steak.

The food came,  and as expected,  in small portions. The both of them finsihed rhe food fast, Colby before Mia.

Just as Mia finished,  Colby pushed his chair behind him. 
He knelt on the marbled floor,  reaching into his pants pocket.

He pulled out a small box,  opening it to reveal a diamond ring.
The moment Mia looked at him,  tears sprung through her eyes and  she nodded her head.  Her fingers brushed away her tears,  as even more formed.
Colby slipped the ring onto her finger,  then bringing her into a hug.
Her tears stained his shirt.  Everybody around them watched in awe. Multiple people brought their phones our to either record or take photos.

___________________

  In the car,  Mia looked at the  ring, still crying.

Colby watched her.
For them both,  happy was an understatement.

The car turned at the drive in movie.  The night wasn't over yet for them.

AN

This chapter is also short and sorry if it was cheesy.
I'll  make a few more chapters,  but idk how long I will make them.

Have a good day

Love you all

-JeSsIcA