...Dream Dates...

MIA'S POV

Once we were home, me and Jessica picked everything out for the date. Our dresses/clothes , makeup, nails, and everything else.

We agreed on going to a pedicure place tomorrow for our nails. To be honest, I think we are just using the date to get our nails done. The little push in confidence to do something will most likely compel you to do it.

Not wanting to spend money we don't have, I scavenged through my closet, as Jess digs through her stuff.

"Okay, how about we pick something from our own things, and the other wears it" I tell her.

"Sounds cool" we ran to our things and picked out a few different outfits for a fashion show.

I chose a pink croptop, and black jeans. Also a blue dress, which hangs low on the neck.

I saw like 4 outfits behind Jessica. But of course, I'm making her try on my clothes first.

Handing her the tight-ish "Pink" croptop shirt, she changed into it, and a thigh length black floral skirt. The complete outfit looked really good, but I gave her another to try on just in case.
This one was a short puffy nude pink color. I shook my head, and the final decision was mad that the first outfit won.

Next was me. I tried on a bright yellow shirt and blue jeans. I didn't really like it so I moved to the next, a soft tshirt saying The Vampire Diaries. As soon as I realized, I tried my best to get it off, fast, when I finally did, I tried the dress on. Jess love that show and it gets annoying, I can't stand it.

This was amusing to her, but as she stopped laughing, her mouth opened.

"YESS THIS IS IT. YOU'RE WEARING THIS. OMG THIS IS IT." She yelled. I guess she thinks it looks good. I am gonna wear this, I actually really like it.
I chucked a pair of shoes at Jessica and found one for myself. Usually we would take forever to pick shoes, but as of now we are exhausted from hiking and talking and whatnot.

Both of us hid our outfits so the suprise wouldn't be spoiled.

I fell fast asleep once I hit my bed.
But before going unconscious a dip in the bed formed and an arm was snaked around my waist. It me feel safe.

Ooo00ooO

When I woke up, Colby was next to me, awake. He was sitting up and holding a hand to his head.

"Do you have a fucking hang over?!" I questioned him seeing his current state.

"Just a little bit" He laughed.

I smiled "you need to drink some water"

I laughed, he held his head in pain. I laughed, but still got him water and a towel.

"Go take a shower, you will feel better afterwards" I told him.

He did as I said and walked away. I heard tbe shower turn on as I made coffee for me and Jess. I don't know where Zayn went, but he doesn't seem to be at the place.

I walked out of the house minutes later, with Jessica, to get our nails done.

Ooo00ooO

I got bright red nails to match my outfit.

We have a few hours before we are leaving. Zayn finally came back from where ever he went off to.
But at least Colby looked better. He looks less miserable.

He is so cute

Me and Jess got the rest of our outfit on. As I walked out, first, Colby smiled and admired the outfit.

Jess and Zayn walke out of the door with us behind them.
I noticed an arm being latched with mine. Looking up, I see Colby. I smiled at him and tightened my arms grip on his.

Ooo00ooO

We pulled up to a resturaunt and entered. The setting arrangement wasn't like normal resturaunt with seats around a table. It had two long straight counters facing inside, much like a bar.

A space was set between Colby and Zayn. Zayn being the one which made the distance.

All of us ordered food and a drink.

Ooo00ooO

I brought the fork to my mouth, eating the last bit of pasta. Colby eyed me before taking my hand, telling Zayn we will find a way back after throwing him the keys to the car.

I glared at him, refusing to walk home. "Okay" I thought. He made me come here, he'll have to carry me.

He led me down many streets, and around a lot of corners. I almost fell a few times but always caught by a pair of strong arms. Now relaizing, they were always there to catch me when I fell.

My eyes widened and mouth opened as I was in the presence of a masterpeice. Lights were brought up, and two seats were set.

"I did this for you, but I didn't know what to do about the double date. It was already set up and I still wanted to show you it. But I just wanted it to end in me saying, I love-"

I cut off Colby's babbling by pressing my lips to his. Everything lit up. Fireworks seemed to be going off but in reality, it was just the moment.

Ooo00ooO

Me and Colby walked home. I don't regret letting him drag me there. Im happy he did. I thanked him for doing that, but still made him carry me most the way back home.

When we got back, we fell asleep in eachothers arms. Being content with what happened that day. Everything is  perfect, and I hope it won't change.

AN-

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. I MADE A NEW STORY, BUT DON'T WORRY. I'LL UPDATE THIS STORY MORE OFTEN NOW.

AND. PLZ. VOTE.

THE MORE VOTES, THE MORE CHAPTER.

PERSUASION IS KEY.

THIS ISN'T THE BEST BUT I THINK IT'S BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONES.

MIA, DON'T WORRY DAN, WILL. BE. IN. THE. NEXT. FEW. CHAPTERS.
LOVE YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND EVER, I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER PERSON IN MY LIFE
❤❤❤

AND FOR THE REST OF YALL,

LOVE YOU GUYS IG.

JK JK, I DO LOVE YOU GUYS.

-JESS