Goodbye, for now

MIA'S POV
  I sat up, remembering the previous day and hoping it was a dream. We had to get ready to leave because at 5 we were going to get on the plane. I have the chance to go say bye to Jessica, so I will. I wonder if Colby is sad that I'm leaving.
          Sam isn't awake yet so I am alone in the darkened house.
     I moved here three years ago with Sam, and I made some good friend but now there's a chance my mom might make me staying in Colorado. I wish she could just move to LA with us, but she keeps refusing because Colorado is where she was born.  I have to admit, Colorado is beautiful.
   I do miss my mom, it's just, LA is an amazing place, offering so much.
      I started to walk over to Jessica's house. On the way I almost started crying again. I wonder how she will react. I really hope my mom will let me come back. We haven't seen each other in a while and I am only 19 and Sam is 24. I was only nineteen when I travel to La with Sam.
I walked up Jessica's doorstep and ring the doorbell. She answered and had a confused look on her face when she saw me almost crying.
          I said,"I'm going back home...knowing my mom, I might not come back." I started to cry and she brought me into her house and supported me. She cryed with me and finally got the voice to say,
"I will miss you, you will always be my best friend." I smiled and  said,
    "Bye, I got to go, me and Sam are leaving at 5, I will miss you." We hugged and said goodbye one more time before I started to walk to my house which is 4 doors down.
   I got to the door and ran inside. I plopped on the couch and waited for Sam to wake up. I think I accidentley got mascara on the cushion, but I don't care it's Sam's couch.
     At about 3:30 sam walked out and gathered all of our bags in the car. It was difficult to pack all the bags in two hours. But, Sam only has one bag full of shirts and pants. He's so ordinary. Where are the glasses? Where is the style? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't have any.
     We jumped in the car and drove to the airport. On the way we picked up Sams friend to drive the car back.The airport was only 30 minutes away, which was nice, I guess.
  I had a huge migraine from crying so much.
   During the car ride Sam kept trying to talk to me, but the only part I caught was that Colby  was crying about me leaving. Why did he have to tell me that?! Now I just want to run back and cuddle with Colby. We hardly met three days ago and I am already in love. I hope if I ever come back, he'll be single. Oh what am I talking about?! We are meant to be.
     We hopped out of the car and Mason drove back to our house.
   The airport wasn't that crouded so we could easily find where we were suppose to go. It took a while for us to get on the plane.
     The pilot seemed like a fired comedian. He was telling so many jokes and puns over the intercom. It ALMOST made me feel better.
" 'What did Taylor Swift say when she went down the slide?'
- 'Weeeeeeeeeeeeee- eeeee are never getting back together'.'
CREDITS TO NIALL HORAN"
I fell asleep most of the time but for the rest I was listening to Taylor Swift and ZAYN malik/One Direction or Pokemon Go.
  Sam was stuck between me and a Dayton wannabe. (Dayton means ugly Justin beiber). I pity him. But it was hilarious to watch Sam get so annoyed with him.
  We landed 11 hours later. My butt really hurts.
    When we got out of the plane I tried to keep myself from crying, which wasn't to hard because I get to see my family again. I inhaled a deep breath and Mis-aimed my step. I fell down the stairs, and almost face planted.
  Then as I was getting up, I heated a familiar voice scream,
    "Sam, Mia, I missed you two!"I got up and noticed my mom. Me and sam hugged her, and told her how much we missed her, also.
We also told her about the last three years in LA, leaving out Colby.

     We drove back to the house. I am scared to see my grandma, what if I have a bad last- time with her?

   As I walked in I noticed everything is the same as it was left. Tears started to appear in my eyes.

I didn't realize how much I missed everything. My mom. My house. Colorado.