OLD FRIENDS

After we met up with my mother, we went home and Sam talked to me and Colby. He said,"I don't care if you two are 'A thing', but please dont make out infront of me."
Me and Sam went to sleep at 6, and Colby drove home. In the morning, Sam is going to Colbys to make their new video. I am proud of them for how many subscribers they gained in the past year or two.
I woke up at 8, to an empty house. Sam was already at Colbys new house, I bet.
It is sweet of Colby to understand our situation and support it by moving here. He needed to move here anyway, because his youtube buddy is, too.
I opened my phone to see the notifications. I have 2 missed calls and 4 text messages.
Missed calls:

You missed a call from Octavia.

You missed a call from Sam.

Texts:

I love you, sleep well 😘😍
- Colby

Im moving to Colorado, again.
- Octavia

And Zayn is coming, too😊.
- Octavia

Help, I had to go to Colbys, but the cat peed in my room.
- Sam

I smiled at all the text. Mainly a humerous smile from Sams, our cat always hated him.
Octavia was one of my old friends when we both went to school in Colorado. Then, I moved to LA, and she moved to Ireland, meeting a famous band. She met the band, One Direction and is dating Zayn. They love eachother, a lot and it is adorable.
I decieded to call her. I pressed the phone symbol on her name and my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I ask, hoping for a responce.

"Hello, MIA?! Are you still in Colorado?! Because if you are, im moving back in, too!" She said in a happy rush.
"Im still here." I laugh, "but I still think you and Sam are cute together."

"Ewwwy, besides I love zayn," she says," see you soon, got to go, Btw, I am on the plane now, love ya, Mia."
The call ended and I was smiling like a mainiac, because I am finally going to gave a 'Girlfriend' to hang out with.
I got up and dressed, ready to see Octavia. I ate some random soup I don't know the name of. All I know is it had rice noodles and really good with hot sauce.
I called Sam to see what he wanted.
"Hello" Sam asked,"Hi, hey, Colby wants you over here."
"Im going to pick up Octavia from the airport." I answer.
"She is coming to Colorado?! Ok, Ill tell Colby." He ends the call.
I finish off the soup and put the bowl in the sink. I still have a smile on my face. But, I don't want to see Zayn. Octavia and Sam are suppose to be together.
I texted Octavia, and her flight will take about another 2 hours until it gets here. She has probably been flying for a long time since she came from Ireland.
I head out the door and walk to Colbys, to ask Sam to drive me, since I don't have a car.
When I got there, it took them Forever to open the god damn door. When they did, I literally dragged Sam to his car and made him drive me.
"We were filming."
"And Octavia is waiting." I ended the conversation right away.
After an uncomfortable ride, we hopped out of the car, and ran inside. It was really cold out. Too bad Colby wasn't here, so he could hug me, to warm me up.
I walked through the flock of people with Sam. We came to her exit, and waited.
After some time passed, Octavia walked out, holding Zayns hand. I aproached them. When they noticed me, they came my way. I lead them to the car and threw their bags in the trunk.

I made Zayn sit in the front, so I could spend more time with Octavia. We talk the whole time, not realizing how well the two boys were getting along. They were sharing secrets and it was weird because I always thought they would absolutley despise eachother.
We get home but me and Octavia are still gossiping.
I can't wait to introduce her to Colby.