SURPRISE!

MIA'S POV
  I am scared to see how bad my granny looks. I have to see her later today. She is in North- Surburban hospital.
   Sam seems pretty happy, to have just left his BFF and having a dying relative. He is smiling and looks like he is holding in a big secret.
I walk up to him and ask," what are you so happy about?"
He replied with," you'll see. We are going bowling tonight."I had a worried look on my face and walked away.At the moment, it was 5 pm.
  I started to get ready for bowling because I wanted to look good for whatever this surprise was.
I put red lipstick on and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail. I wore a My Chemical Romance shirt with black leggings and black boots.

I walked downstairs and Sam was asleep. I poured water on him to wake him up.
  "What was that for?!" He asked.
"Aren't we going bowling?" I asked him.
"Oh, yeah let me get ready." He replied.
   He texted someone, and I was about to snoop, until he turned his phone away from me. I just crossed my arms and walked away.
   Sam got ready, and after ward's we got in my mom's car and drove to the bowling alley.
  In the car I remembered my grandma, I'll just visit tomorrow.
     We got out of the car and a man in a clown costume chased us around the parking lot.  We are going to die! I thought.
   I screamed, 'HELP', but no one did. Wow! The lack of humanity people have today is amazing.
   He finally caught me and turned me around. He kissed me and for some weird reason, there were fireworks.
I tried to squirm away but he was too strong.
   After he pulled away, he pulled the clown mask off.
It was either I was dreaming or I am going crazy.
  Colby was standing in front of me. I felt his face. Felt real.
I brought him into another hug and then kissed him. He kissed back and made me happy when he said,
  "I don't want to be in a different state than you ever again, I realized I love you." He started to blush, " will you go on a date with me.... at the bowling alley?"
   I shook my head," Yess!"
   He carried me bridal style in the front door and we had the best night ever!