Prankster

MIA'S POV

Colby does not know what's coming. 

 When I got home I collected a lot of the much-needed supplies like  wasabi, hot sauce (carolina reaper) , tacs, roofie, water and flour. Once I got them I called Colby and told him to come over. Of course, he said yes. 

    I waited nearly thirty minutes before he arrived with a bouquet of lilies. AWW, why did he have to be so nice when I have something so mean planned? I smiled and tried my best not to laugh at the pranks, I'm about to pull on him.

 He sat down on the couch while I went to the kitchen to get him a drink. After I poured his, I slipped a roofie in it.I brought it to him and drank my own beer. In a few minutes he was passed out.I did my evil laugh and ran to get the ingredients. 

    A cup of water and flour to the side, tacs to his right when he rolls over, A plate of food with hidden wasabi and hot sauce. He must pick one of these, or I failed at life. 

                                                            THREE HOURS LATER

  I sat next to him for what seemed like forever, when he finally decided to wake his lazy ass up. I acted fast, grabbing the water and chucking it on him. Next, I threw the flour on him. He grunted and looked everywhere for the source of the prank. His eyes glued to me and set in a glare. I let out a whole hearted laugh. He rolled over, being pulled into a pain. He screamed which only made me laugh even more....... I am evil...........            

 "I'm sorry,I had to, but I made you food as a peace offering". I said.He sighed and smiled. 

" you're lucky I love food". He replied.I smiled as he brought the fork loaded with wasabi and Carolina Reaper sauce on it. My face turned red holding in the laughter. I had to bite my lip to help not give it away.

Once he realized that he made the wrong choice, he spat the hot food on the place and ran to the sink with tears in his eyes. I finally decided to laugh, since he already tasted it. I was on the floor, banging my hands against the carpet and crying from how funny it was.

       Colby finally took a shower, got the pins out and cooled down his mouth. It too a while, but he did it. He sat down on my bed and when I saw him, I had to laugh, once again. 

 I lay down and Colby did, too. 

                            NARRATOR'S POV

Colby pulled Mia into his arms . Once they made eye contact, they both leaned in and started to kiss, it was like they were meant to be. He started to move his lips from hers and down to her jawline. From there he went to her neck. She moved her head up, allowing him more space.

  This went on until they heard the front door open. They both shot up and pretended to be doing something. Mia walked downstairs with Colby following her. 

                                                  MIA'S POV

We walked down the stairs and saw Sam. He must have had a god night with his 'girlfriend'. 

When he turned around, he looked at my neck.

 "What The Fuck, Colby that's my sister, don't give her hickeys!" Sam yelled.

I looked down in embarrassment and Colby came over to me, putting an arm around my shoulder. He whispered,  "it's fine, he is just jealous." Colby knows how to make me laugh.

 I whispered," I know a prank we can pull on him."

"let's do it." he replied back.

I ran and got my super glue. When I got back, I waited for Sam to leave the room. Once he did,  I grabbed his beats, headphones. I outlined the rims with the glue and left it. 

"Sam, come listen to this song." I yelled. He loves my taste in songs and fashion because i'm a fucking princess.He ran into the room and slipped the headphones on.I put on an 80's song and he gives me the weirdest look. I fall to the floor laughing, which is like the 9th time. Sam just gives me another weird look and attempted to take the headphones off.

 He looked around in bewilderment. He glared at me and Colby. 

I am a very good prankster. But Sam didn't think so. 

"I'm going to get you."he calmly said.

" NOPE," I said before sprinting off.I ran out of the door and I saw Jessica and Alyia walking down the sidewalk.I ran to them and yelled, " HELP ME, HE'S GONNA GET ME!" I  jumped on Alyias back and pointed to Sam. He stopped in front of us and said,

 "Payback is coming, Mia," He looked at my friends and tried to pull the headphones off. They started to laugh as hard as I was before.

"You're my favorite," Jessica states, which I already know.

"Come here, let me try," Jessica said. She tried to pull off the headphones but failed. It's super glue, I think it's going to be pretty tough to get that off.

We all went back to the house and called an ambulance, to get the object off of Sam's head.

When they came, a big man had to rip the headphones off his head, bringing some skin with it. Colby held me in his arms and laughed when I told him the whole story. 

  I literally think I am going to marry Colby.