Nerf or nothing

Mia and Colby walked through the door, still holding hands.

"Hey Colby, ready to shoot our next video?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Colby said and walked away with him.

MIA'S POV

As I walked to Jessica, I realized we have have not hung out as much as we used to. So I am taking this time to make up for that.

She was on her phone, not doing much.

"Hey"

"Hi, Mia"

"Let's do our nails?" I wanted to do something with her.

"Hell ya." She answered and brought out a large drawer with nail polishes and stencils.

---

We took around two hours doing eachothers nails. I made her nails blue with black stripes across. I got red sparkly nails.

With not much of anything else to do, Jessica was crying to go to the mall. So we did.

---

On our way out the door, Sam and Colby sat on the couch.

"You're already done with the video?" Jessica asked them.

"Yeah we finished. But we are just going to edit the video tomorrow." Sam explained.

"Where are you going?" Colby intertwined.

"The mall."

"WE WANNA GO" Colby jumped.

"Come then." I said . Me and Jess left, not waiting for them.

They caught up in no time. Sam opened the passenger door and drove us down town.

---

THIRD PERSON POV

Now at the mall, the four of them went from shop, to shop. The boys just followed as Mia and Jessica bought over a hundred outfits.

"Do you actually where all of those?" Sam asked.

"Hell yeah we do," Mia answered her brother.

"OHHHH LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE," Jessica yelled.

"Okay, damn don't fucking yell," Mia said.

---

"Truth or dare, Mia?" Jessica asked.

"Dare"

"I dare you to go tackle someone."

MIA'S POV

I left our little friend circle and set my bags down. I walked a little slower than I'm used to so I could procrastinate embarrassing myself.

My eyes flew over at least 20 people before I spotted a girl with a high ponytail. She was walking with another girl. She held a starbucks in her left hand with a purple cardigan around her slim waist.

She's the one, I thought as my hands flew behind my back to resemble Naruto. One foot took its place in front of the other at every step. My hands wrapped around the girl as my feet stayed in the air. We both stumbled to the ground.

If I'm dared to do something, I never wimp out.

Neither of us got hurt, but she looked mad. I couldn't blame her. I mean, who wouldn't be mad?

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you could teleport. I swear I saw no one." I answered, not wanting any strangers despise me.

She looked me in my eye and slightly nodded her head. Probably not knowing what to say without being too nice about the situation, or too mean.