Moving back

MIAS POV

I sat down with my favorite people, Sam, Colby and Jess. We are watching the One Direction tour, because Jessica is in love with Zayn. But I know her and Sam are going to hook up someday.
My phone rang and I picked it up.
"Hello"
"Hello, charlotte".
"Hi, mom".
"Darling, I am afraid to tell you this, but your grandma is dying from the pneumonia, you and Sam have to come home."
"Why us?." I asked.
"She misses you and she only had
about, 3 months."
"Ok mom". Tears started to form in my eyes, my grandma was the only person I could talk to. I have to fly back to Colorado, to say goodbye. I immediately rushed down the stairs and to Sam. When I told him, his eyes started to get red.
I wished I didn't have to tell him but we have to go back.
We started to pack our bags and I had to do hardest part. Say goodbye to Colby.
When we finished with our bags, me and Sam got in the car, driving to Colbys house. I am going to feel horrible after this.
We stopped in front of his house and procrastinated on getting out. But we eventually did. We walked to the door and tears fell from my eyes.
When Colby answered, I ran to his arms.
"Mia, what's happening, are you okay?"He asked.
Sam explained what happened and I could tell everyone on the room was on the verge of crying.
After the little show in that room, Colby came and talked to me. He said,
" It's not forever, you will be back soon."
"Thats not the only reason I'm crying, Colby, my grandma is dying!" I yell.
He just gives me a sympathetic look and hugged me before we had to go home to get rest before tomorrow. Tomorrow was the flight that I'm dreading. I'm dreading to leave LA, where Colby is. I'm dreading to see my grandma in such a horrible state.
I'm dreading to say goodbye.

AN- DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF THEM. I JUST HAD TO HAVE A CLIMAX. 😊