Dan and Phil

COLBY'S POV

When I woke up, there wasn't a body next to me anymore. Mia wasn't cuddled uo next to me anymore.

The house was queit. Maybe she went out with Zayn and Jess. Hahaha maybe they couldn't wake me up. I thought.

I got up, everything from last night hitting me. A smile formed on my lips. Mia is really special. Everyone else that I've dated used me as their rebound.

I walked out of the room, seeing Sam on the ground. What the fuck. I haven't seen him in forever. I thought he was at some girls house. To be honest, I think that's the longest me and him have been seperated.
What's be doing here, I thought after remembering he's lying on the carpet.

I walked over to him. My eyes focused and my heart started to race. He isn't moving, I told myself. His face looked a little paler than usual. And he's real pale as it is.

I fell to his side and checked for a pulse. I yelled his name and tried to wake him up. Nothing was working. Tears ran down my face. I screamed. I yelled Sams name, nothing was working.
"SAMM, PLEASE" I pushed on his chest, to get him back, but he started laughing like crazy.

What the fuck? How? Omg that was a prank. It had to be. I look around for a camera, evetually finding one.

Sam hugged me," oh my god, I'm sorry ." But continued to laugh his ass off.

"That was uncalled for and mean you jerk." I said and walked off. I went downstairs, finding Mia on the couch. I sat next to her, rubbing my temples from a forming migraine.

"There's a storm". She said.

"I didn't notice." I said sarcasticly thunder roaring from the clouded sky. She glared at me and continued sipping the coffee in her hands.

"Let's go to the park?" I asked.

"Fine but if we get hit by lightning it's your fault." Mia said seriously.

We didn't bother to change out of our Pjs, we just threw on a coat and left. Sam probably heard out whole conversation, so we decide to not tell him.

---

MIA'S POV

The rain hit the cement and I inhaled. It's only morning, and the sun is hardly coming up. Colby squeezed my hand. I looked over. He was deep in thought. Wrinkles filled his forhead and his eyebrows scrunched up.

"What's wrong." I observed his worrying face.

"Nothing." He finished with a smile.

I squeezed his hand back and gave him a smile, trying to say, 'if you need me I am here.'

We continued the walk for five minutes before getting to the park and sitting down on a bench.

In the grass, there was two boys failing miserably at cartwheels. I would have thought people would avoid the storm and the morning. But I guess not everyone does. Me and Colby sat and made fun of them for 10 minutes or more. Both of the. did a cartwheel but one kicked the other in the face. I fell to the sidewalk. I don't
know what's wrong with me but I sound like a seagull when I laugh.

The injured boy got up, holding his cheek and slapped the other in the face.

I slowly revived and found myself back on the park bench. My whole back became soaked from lying on the ground.

"Phil. This is the eighth time you kicked me today. And it makes me feel so attacked." He said to Phil.

"Dan. I only kick you because I love you." He said.

Colby walked up to the two. I watched as he did a cartwheel in front of them, then the boy named Phil yelled, "SHOW OFF".

I walked over, too.

"Do you guys need help?" Colby said, "I'm like cool enough to do a cartwheel."

"PLEASE." Dan yelled.

Colby showed them step by step how to do a cartwheel.
They failed so many times. Phil actually got a cartwheel, but Dan didn't.

Dan sat down, his face red and eyes puffy.

"Are you crying?" I aksed. He shook his head and let the tears fall.

"No what happened. Are you okay?"

"I-I-I Can-n't get a c-cartwheel. Im gonna b-be a loser f-forever." I didn't know weather to feel bad or laugh.

"Hug?" I didn't want to make him even sadder, so I  hugged him.
But that did make someone else sad.
Colby had a look of heartbreak on his face.

After I let go of Dan I gave Colby a hug. He ruffled my hair and put his hands on my lower back.

The sun was finally up and Colby made us go home. We said bye to the two boys. They gave Colby their phone number because next week they want to learn how to do a handstand.

On the way home, Colby started to run. I let him run for awhile before he stopped and I ran at him. When I got to him, I jumped on his back. He stumbled forward a little, the attack was unexpected.

"That was your fault, now you have to give me a piggyback ride." I told him.

---

COLOBYS POV

The door was locked when we got home, and I know Sam is inside.
The bell kept ringing, Mia continuously hitting the ringy button.

The clothes on my back are finally drying. The rain stopped on the way back, thankfully.

Mia gave up on the bell then sat down next to me.

"He's not gonna open it for awhile." Mia said. I laughed, I know he won't.

"Kiss me" I said fast.

"What?" She asked.

"What."

"What?"

"What did I say?" I asked.

"Kiss me" she said.

"Okay."

I kissed her, and just like every time, electric shots jolted through my body. Our lips moved in sync. Mia smiled into the kiss, so did I.

We pulled apart and I put my arm around her shoulder. She rested her head on my upper arm.

After 10 minites the front door opened. Sam standing there and told us to come in.

AN-

I HAVEN'T UPDATED MUCH BECAUSE SCHOOL IS STUPID. ALSO I KNOW ITS NOT A GOOD OR LONG CHAPTER, BUT I DID MY BEST.😢😊
Ps. Dan and Phil are not youtubers in this story
ARE YOU HAPPY I ADDED DAN AND PHIL? Cuz I know Mia is.

HAVE A GOOD DAY Y'ALL.
Love ya

-JESS