Our Forever

Mia's pov

The wedding is today. My heart is beating a million miles per hour. My head can't wrap around the fact that a few months ago I thought I would never even find a boyfriend, yet here I am getting married.

Colby proposed two months ago and since then, we've been getting everything planned.

Colbys tux is black with pink linings. My dress is a mix of pink and white with fake flowers, except Colby doesn't know that.
       As you may already tell, the theme is pink.

________________

I took my three note cards from my dresser and resited my speech over.

My palms sweated at just the thought of us being in the spotlight. I smiled as I imagined what Colby is going to say.

_________________

"You ready?" Jessica asked as she walked in the door in her bridesmade dress.

"I think?" I looked at the ground.

She knew I wasn't ready. She sat next to me on the bed, putting her hand on top of mine.

"It's okay to be scared. You're suppose to be. But it will be everything you hope it to be." She smiled sweetly," now let's go you slow hoe."

I laughed and got up. We walk out and got in Sams car.

_____________________

Me and my bridesmades are in the room. I am getting dressed, as everyone just chats.

After I slip the dress on, I sit in a seat to have my hair and makeup done for today.

The woman doing my hair is sweet.

"You know, I'm so happy for you. I bet he's a handsome man, nice too." She said.

"Yes, he is and thank you so much," I smiled.
She continues to do my hair as another woman does my makeup. She's doing the black/grey smokey eye and light red lipstick.

________________

Jessica left the room and ran in about 10 minutes later screaming that we have five minutes until the coronation starts.

I smile nervously and look at my hair.

____________________

I walked down the isle with Sam. I know it's usually your dad, but he never really cared about my family, so Sam is filling in.

I looked around seeing the room for the first time.  The croud sat in chairs on top of the white floorboards. Every eye in the room was on me, but I'm too distracted with everything to notice. The sweet floral aroma was present, and the lights were bright to display the scenery.
The walls looked glazed with a variety of glossy pink pastel colors. As my eyes moved in front of me, the flowers guided them to the front of the room.

There a beautiful man stood. With his hair slicked back and his mouth opened at the sight of me. I blushed and started my walk to him.

Sam held my hand and wispered to me,"I can't believe I'm letting you do this."
I rolled my eyes and guessed that he saw me because he snorted a laugh.

My head rang. I've been dreading that once this day has come, I would mess it up. So, what if I do?

I got to Colby and held his hands.

_______________________

The priest who said all the stuff passed it on to us saying our speeches.

I started, " Since day one, I knew you were special. But never would I guess a few months later I would be marrying you." I almost stuttered,"it's short because there are no words to describe how much you mean to me."

_________________

After the priest said a few more things, Colby said his speech.

"This has been my wish for a while. To get married. But not just to anyone. To you and no one else but you. You are the most beautiful person, like Beyonce is SHOOK. You may not see it but everytime you walk into the same room as me, I'm always happier. You love the real me and I love the real you. HALLELUJAH" he finished and I kissed him.

Third person

Mia crashed her lips to Colbys as a tear rolled down her face from his speech. It was evident they loved eachother. Everything they did, they thought of one another.     You can say they were meant to be.

________________

The ceremony finished and everyone sat around to eat. The cake has three layers pink, white than pink again. A bride and groom stood on the top of the cake. Flowers scattered every layer, but the closer they got to the  wedding dolls, the more alive they look.

________________

Mia and Colby sat in a round table next to eachother. People constantly came around to congratulate them on our marriage.

Everyone had cake and some other food before moving to another room to dance.

____________________

The two newlyweds danced in the middle of the room. But the dance was just like every other wedding. They had some slow songs then fast songs, then everyone left.

__________________

Mias pov

We went home, and I put my dress in a safe spot, along with Colby.

"Hey I know this might sound crazy but we should move to California." I said.

Colby nodded his head," yessss. Let's start packing?"

I told Sam, Jess and Zayn.They are coming too. As I started to pack I jumped up and down because of how excited I am.

___________________

It's now a month later and we live in California. We share a huge house with a few other youtubers.

Everyday I fall more and more in love with Colby.

I walk into mine and Colbys room to find him.

He's facing the other way, but when I went uo to him he turned around. I kissed him. He kissed vigorously back. My back found a wall and my hands placed themselves on his neck.

He pulled his shirt off and left a trail of kisses down my neck.

A loud bang sound made us jump, Colby walked outside the door to investigate when a bucket of water fell on his head.

One of our roommates named Corey ran down the hall yelling, "YOU'VE BEEN PRANKED".

I laugh as Colby just stands in his drenched pants.

"Good think you didn't have a shirt to get wet," I laughed.

________________

I don't know what decision was better marrying Colby or moving to California. Wait. Nevermind, that's easy. Marrying Colby.

Every single day is a new adventure with my husband, my brother and my bestfriend.

This isn't the end of our fairytale. It's just the beginning. Me and Colby will finally build our eternity, together.

*********THE END*********