Free at Heart

It's one of those days. Not a cloud in the sky so shield the glorious rays of the brightly shinning sun. The wind is light and refreshing; tickling your nose, as the sweet melody of chipping birds find its way to your ears. The rustling of the grass and clip clop of hooves plodding over the ground is calm, relaxing, peaceful. Everything this glorious morning deserves, and possibly a little more.

The gentle swaying of the horse underneath slowly quickens. Gracefully you become one with the beast; the stretching of the horses body as it's legs eat up the ground. And for a split second you fly together. The carefree motion of power and incredible beauty underneath the saddle enlighten this rush of energy that urges you both forward over the lush rolling fields.

You and the beast; the wild intelligent, gracefully powerful, gentle creature that has tamed you. The one giving you a ride stop it's back. Providing you the sensation of being free.

A grin from ear to ear lights up your face while your hair and the horses mane and tail alike dance along the wind. Your fingers entwine with the flowing mane while the rhythmic beating of yours and this beings heart say everything it needs.

This is where you belong.

Where your heart yearns to be.

Free

Wild

One with the beast

And the never ending rolling hills.

Dance with your soul