Age

The pestering pain has become nothing more than a nuisance. Frequent throbbing throughout my skull. Day in and day out. The sharp lightening stabs that wreck my shoulder whenever it complains of being put to more work than it thinks it can handle. The suttle limp that appears with daily wear and tear.

This vessel of a body I inhabit is broken. Repairs are costly. Something my soul is unable to make time for. Honestly it's a shame. To sustain my mental and emotional health this vehicle is much below my grade. 

I've come to understand that the body I currently know as temporarily mine, is nothing more than a transportation system for my travels. My spirit has a journey and path to travel; this is just another stop on the way to my destination. One which I've yet to be aware of entirely.

There is much to be learned, to be discovered and to experience. A lot of which I myself am only allow to understand when I think I'm ready.

I believe we all know many many things. Each individual journeys along many paths, as a means of determining wether or not we are fully ready to obtain the complete extent of our knowledge.

The test is in little things, such as the crunches and groans of this body, that unfailingly are what consistently tip me over the edge. For the little things are the important things. In the end, they always speak the truth; a pleasantry in it's opposed entity.