How you meet

Freddy Kruger

You went to sleep after a long day of school/work. Dream World. You are in a boiler room. Trying to find a way out or even wake up. You froze when you a laughter. Turning around you see a man with burnt skin, red and green shirt, black fedora, and knife glove. "Hello there. Lets have some fun." You run and doge his attack. Even kick him in the dick. Nothing seem to work. He trap you. You escape. It seem forever. But before he attack you. You woke up.

Michael Myers

You and your friends went to 45 Lampkin Lane. The old Myers house. You don't want to go there due to the rumors and just in case he is real. "Guys this not right." "Stop being a chicken Y/N." All of you went inside. Your friends are destroy the place. Suddenly you are pick up and hand cover your mouth. You are taken to a room. You see Michael Myers. He made a sign to be quiet. When he left the room. You open the widow and run home. Hearing your friends scream make you run faster.

Jason Voorhees

You went to Crystal Lake with your twin brother. You two stay close since everyone want to get drunk or have sex. This make you uncomfortable. So you went for a walk. You brother went back to his cabin. In the middle of your walk. You hear someone walking behind you. Turning around you see a man with a hockey mask with a machete in his hand. You couldn't move. The man walk towards you. He tilt his head to side. Then he walk past you. You run back to your brother's cabin.

Norman Bates

You drive around to find your new job. Its getting dark and rain is coming down hard. You see the Bates Motel. Parking your car in the parking lot. You run to the front door. Soaked to the bone. You went to front desk and ring the bell. A man came up. "O-Oh my y-you are s-soaked. Here y-you can h-have this r-room." "Thank you Mr.." "B-Bates. But p-please call m-me Norman." "I really appreciate this." You go to the room. Take a shower and change into a warm clothes. Norman came up and check on you. Telling that you can stay as long as you want.

Brahms Heelshire

You take a nanny job. For the Heelshire family. After saying a couple weeks you realize someone else is in the house with you. Mr and Mrs Heelshire left a long time ago. Leaving you and the doll alone. Currently you trying to get the doll back before your stupid friends breaks it. They drop it and the doll breaks. The real Brahms came out of the walls and kill them. You thought he was dead. You got him under control by the rules. He listens only to you and don't want you to leave him. You stay for him and for the job. Sometimes you don't know if you regret it or not.

Chucky

You are home alone. The doorbell ring and you answer. A package is at your door step. You take it and open the package. It's a good boy doll. But it's all cut and mangled pretty bad. You lay it down on the couch. While you use the bathroom. Hearing something drop. You run to the living room thinking it was (pet). The doll is missing and (pet) was not there. "Hey bitch." Turning around the doll is fucking alive with a knife. You easily doge him and kick him right in the stomach. No fucking doll well kill you. You grab him and throw into your basement. Which has no widows. And lock it and block it with a chair. You kept guard on the door.

Ghost face ( the original Billy Lomis)

You are having a horror movie marathon. Currently watching Halloween. Your phone went off. Answering, "Hello what are you watching." "The first Halloween movie." "Well I want to ask some horror movie questions." "Shoot." You answer correctly to all of his questions. "Impressed. You do know your horror movies very well." "Well they are my favorite." "Now I'm glad I wouldn't have to kill you." "Wait a minute you are ghost face." "Smart indeed." You see him outside your widow. Lets just say that you stay at your friends.

Me : Hey it's Fallen Angel here. Hope you guys like this chapter or this book in general.

Freddy : Hey shut up trying to sleep over here

Me : 😤😡 Freddy get your lazy ass up and make me before I beat the shits out of you

Freddy : Make me bitch

Michael hold me before I kill Freddy

Freddy actually being scared and run 😨

Michael : There there Angel. Calm down

Brahms, Norman, and Jason : Mama?

Me : Guys I'm not your Mama and I'm too young to be one 😫

Ghost face : But Angel you treat them like they are your babies

Me : 😳 Shut up!

Michael still holding me and being jealous of others won't let me go

Me : 😓 Guy pray for me here with them. Anyways guys vote, comment, read, and follow me for more. Good grief Michael put me down already

Chucky laughing in the background