Pinhead

How you meet

Your friend give you a cubic box called the Lament Configuration. You take the cubic box into your house. You put away in a safe place. So you can do research on it. You found nothing on it and so you got out again. You begin to the move the pieces around. Then suddenly all the lights went off and electricity comes off from the cubic box. You drop and hear a voice behind you. You turn around and see a guy with pins in his head and some type black leather clothing. You pass out.

Meet again/become friends

When you wake up again. You see the guy still there. "You have summon me but I will spare you if you bring back the one who escape from us." "Who." "Frank Cotton." "My friend uncle." "Yes." "Ok I will do it." He disappear and the cubic box went back to it original state. You managed to find Frank cotton and bring him to the guy. Pinhead is please that you do what he said. After that he continues to see you and slowly you guys become friends.

When he realize that he loves you

Pinhead fell in love with you. When you help him bring new victims and even don't mind what he does. Even the other Cenobites likes you. You are different from any mortal he knows.

When you realize that you love him

Pinhead save you from drunk guy. That try to rape you. He stay with you all day making sure that you are alright and comfort you. Ever since then Pinhead make sure that you are safe. You fell in love when he is only guy besides family and friends to do that.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You do have horrible cramps but you don't tell pinhead. Cause you know what he does and he might get the wrong idea.

When you are sick

You always get a simple cold. That you can help yourself. Instead of making pinhead to take care of you. You know that he want to do his torture his victims and find new recruits. So you don't bother him with the simple stuff.