Poll winner part 2 Hannibal Lector

How you meet

Dr. Lector is your therapist. So you meet him every Tuesday. Telling how your are feeling. He always listen to you and help make your life better. Since you stuffer depression.

Meet again / become friends

It's your last day of meeting Dr. Lector. Neither you and Hannibal didn't want to be the last. So you and Hannibal exchange numbers. You two hang out when Hannibal have the time. When he got lock up. You visit him everyday that you can.

When he realized that he love you

Ever since therapy sessions. Hannibal realize that your are special. Different than any girls that he meet in his life. You are kind, caring, and very educational. Despite your depression and mood swings.

When you realized that you love him

You realize that you love. When he never gave up on you. Yes it's he job but after your last therapy session. He still help you no matter what. No one usually gave you the time of the day. So went to go jail you visit him. To make your day better.

Him asking you out

When Hannibal got out. You are very happy that day he got out. Hannibal didn't wait long to ask you out. It happens when you two are at his house. He is cooking dinner. Trust me the meat is not human. He only do that for you. He ask you in the middle of cooking. "Y/N would like go on date." You almost fell out of your seat. "Yes I will." You have smile on your face.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You got horrible cramps. When I mean horrible literally means it feels like you are dying. So Hannibal gave you pain relief, heating pad, and giving you massages. Literally helping you with your cramps.

When you are sick

Honey you live a doctor. Yes he knows medical stuff. So you never get sick. If you do. Hannibal becomes your nurse till got better. Which happens at least once every six months but Hannibal doesn't mind to take care of you.