Jack Torrance

How you meet

You and friends went to a hotel up in the mountains. It was long drive from your (hometown) to the hotel. So when you got there and you are exhausted. You see a man with his wife and son. You wave at them and say hello. The man is the only one that respond. "Hello I'm Jack. They say free room so feel free to take room." "Oh thanks Jack. I'm Y/N and these are my friends.

Meet again / become friends

You and Jack become friends. You didn't see his wife and son. He told that they are town. So you didn't bother questioning it. Later on Jack told you that he actually kill his wife and his son is gone in the mountains. Of course you are scare for you life, but Jack told he will never hurt you. You stay cause one the storm and you want to.

When he realize that he loves you

He fell in with love. When you first came in the hotel. The voices in his head stop when he talk to you. It was like you save him from going totally crazy. He wanted to be his for a long time now. So one day will ask you to be his.

When you realize that you love him

When your friends went crazy all of sudden. They try to kill you. Jack save you from them. He comfort you and you feel something special for him. It hit you that are falling in with Jack Torrance.

Him asking you out

Jack is so nervous to ask you out. So he went to the bar and ask the bartender for advice. "Well if I you sir I just say it." "Nah it got to be special." "Either way her answer might be yes or no." "I know don't remind me." You came down and heard the whole thing. "Jack my answer will be yes." Jack jump out of his seat as you say that. "For real." "Yes for real." Jack run up to you and hug you.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

When you are on it. You have all kinds of mood swings. Almost Jack does expect your is worse. Nether-less Jack helps you. Even though you try to kill sometimes. He still loves with you all with his heart no matter what mood swing you are on.