Poll winner part 1 Pennywise

How you meet

You were 8 years old when you meet Pennywise for the fist time. You wasn't scare of him like the other kids. So Pennywise was curious about you. Instead of killing and eating you. He become your childhood. Sadly you have to move when your 10. Leaving Pennywise behind.

Meet again/become friends

On your 18th birthday you decide go to the town where you were born. During your car ride there. You see balloons on the town sign. You see them before but can't remember. You discard it and drive on. When you got motel room. You found your old clown friend Pennywise there with a balloons. "Welcome home kiddo."

When he realize that he love you

You decide to stay in your hometown with Pennywise. After a while he felt something in his heart. That he felt before. It's scare him and talk the other slashers. They all told that he is in love with you. Pennywise believe it's true. Since you are always in his mind and every time he around he. He feel butterflies in his stomach. He then knew that he loves you.

When you realize that you love him

You begin to think your feelings about your clown friend. He always by your side when you need him. Always cheering you up when you are feeling sad. Hell he even do anything for you. If you ask him. It hit you that you love him. You never felt this around other men before.

Him asking you out

You and Pennywise are walking around. Scaring little kids on the way. You see swing sets and race Pennywise to there. After the swing sets. Pennywise want to ask you a question. He looks nervous. "Y/N we been friends through long time now. Well I don't know how to stay but I like to more to be friends." You are shock then you overcame. You hug Pennywise tight. "Yes Penny." You feel Pennywise hug back as he laugh for joy.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

Now when you are period. You crave for chocolate bad. Like if Pennywise didn't gave you chocolate in five minutes. You will go off at him. Ever since then he always have a stack full of chocolate for you. That's why you love him more. He always make sure that his princess have her chocolate.