Bughuul

How you meet

You move into a home. That a family was murdered in. You are paranormal and murder writer. You need some info and new materials. After you unpack your stuff and get everything. You begin to explore the history and the house itself. You go to the attic and found a box. You open it and find a super 8 footage. You put it in your office and watch the footage. It was the family being murder. It make your heart. Then you see a demonic figure in the background. You instantly know this demonic figure and say Bughuul. The footage stops and shuts off.

Meet again/become friends

After the footage stops. You feel cold and something behind you. You turn around and sees the Bughuul right there. You stand up and fearing for your life. Bughuul looks at you and says "you know me." You nod your head. He makes a sound that like a laugh. Then he says "your are first that remember me in years." Your fear went down as you figure out that he wasn't going to kill you. After couple hours of talking. You two got close.

When he realize that he loves you

Bughuul is absolute fascinated with you. Your knowledge about the supernatural. Surprise him as you are human. He told you what he does and it doesn't bother you. As long it's not your family or friends. You even help him to carry out his crimes. He begin to fell in love with you.

When you realize that you love him

Bughuul would help you with new ideas for your book. Not only that. He make sure that you are safe. Since the town doesn't like you for some odd reason ever since you move. He makes you feel safe and even love. Bughuul stole your heart.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

Bughuul didn't know what a period was. When you got yours. You have to explain to him. What it is and the stuff your need. So after the explanation. He got the stuff that you need.