When you are sick

Freddy Kruger
Now Freddy loves you a lot. Even though he is a dream demon. He does not like being sick or germs. So every-time you get sick. Freddy calls either one of the guys or me to help. Sometimes you get mad at him for not taking care of you. As you wish for but at least he does send cute notes around to bring up your mood.

Michael Myers

You run to the bathroom. To throw up once again. It was the third one today. Michael went to the store for getting medicine for you. You went back to bed. Feeling like crap and you could hold nothing down. Micheal soon returned with the medicine. He feed you your medicine. Micheal become your personal nurse for the day.

Jason Voorhees

You woke up with a terrible headache. Every noise and light brought pain. Jason gave you some Advil to take. You take some but it while for the Advil to take affect. You wanted Jason to cuddle. So you reach your arms and asking him to cuddle. Jason crawl into bed with you and cuddle up with you.

Norman Bates

Now you don't get sick and when you do. You got hit with everything. From store throat, ear infection, and stomach flu. Which is not for you at all, and Norman doesn't like it. He literally did everything you ask and he made you stay in bed. Expect for cuddling. Norman didn't want to be sick but he does take care of. Unlike Freddy and his girlfriend.

Brahms Heelshire

Brahms have never experienced anyone sick before. So he no idea what to do. When you got sick. Brahms call me and ask for advice. I tell him what to do. Brahms did what I say. You got better faster than you expected,

Chucky

Chucky can't get sick. Since you know he is a doll, but he was being a jerk. He won't go near you or help you. Saying even though you are sick. Sill can do everything yourself. Until you pass out. Now he won't leave your side till you got better.

Ghost face

For Billy. He thought that laughter is the best medicine. You did laugh a lot, but you are still sick. That didn't stop him though. Till you made him to stop because your store throat couldn't take it anymore.

Me : Guys I'm sorry for the wait and for my grammar

Freddy : Bitch why are sorry for your grammar

Me : Because I'm getting a lots comments not only this book but my other books as well

Me starting to tear up

Micheal gave a me a hug

Micheal : Its okay Angel a lot people still love your books

Jason : Also your book is not finish yet

Brahms : Yeah momma you have time to work on it

Chucky : When you are finish with it

Norman : Which I hope is not to soon

Ghost face : I agree. I don't want to leave you or my beautiful girlfriend

Everyone get into a group hug

Me : Aww thank guys

Me wiping my tears away

Me : Anyways guys. Hope you like it and thank everyone that support this book. You guys are great. See you next time.

Everyone wave goodbye