When he cheats

Freddy Kruger

Now it's not a surprise when Freddy looks or even flirts with other woman. So when you came home one day and find him having sex with another woman. They didn't acknowledge your presence. You got your pepper spray and spray them. Both of them scream. Freddy curse at you. You gave him the middle finger and walk out.

Michael Myers

You and Micheal went out for shopping. You look around at the stores. Forever 21 caught your eyes as you see (favorite shirt). "Hey Micheal loo--." You gasp as you see a girl kissing Micheal. Micheal didn't even push her away. Tears form in your eyes. When the girl pull back. You slap Micheal in the face and tell him it's over.

Jason Voorhees

Some teens went to party at the big cabin. So Jason make you to stay at his cabin. Making sure that you are safe, but he was out to long. You got worry and see what's he doing. You wish that you haven't. You see a girl fucking Jason. You scream at them and throw rocks at them. You run away from the scene.

Norman Bates / Brahms Heelshire / Leatherface

I'm sorry but I can't imagine these babies cheating on their girlfriends/boyfriends.

Chucky

When Tiffany came over. You are curious about her behavior. Since she is Chucky ex girlfriend. So when you went to use a bathroom and came back. You Tiffany all over Chucky. You grab Tiffany and throw her out of the door. You yell at Chucky and make him leave the house.

Ghost face

You knew that Billy have fan girls. So your not surprised when try to get him. When you and Billy went out in public. A fangirl went up to him and kiss him. You are shock. When Billy didn't even pull instead he enjoyed it. You push them hard and run away. You yell that the relationship is over.

Me looking around

Micheal : Angel you are okay

Me : Freddy escaped hell

Chucky : How the hell he did that

Ghost face : He is demon remember

Leatherface : But didn't angel lock up him for good

Norman and Brahms nod their heads in agreement

Freddy appeared suddenly

Me jumping into Micheal arms

Freddy : Guess who back bitches

Me : Oh my father no

Jason stand in front of me

Me : Anyways guys hope you like it. I'm taking request right now. Usually I can get them done in a day or two unless something comes up. Anyways bye guys and pray for me

Everyone wave byes

Freddy chasing me with his knife glove

Me running away