Carrie White

How you meet

You two go to the school but really not know each other. Expect for group projects and group activities. You are shy so talking to people. It's hard for you to do but in the girls locker room. You heard the other girls bully Carrie. You stood up for her and tell them to back off.

Meet again/become friends

After the shower locker incident. You talk more to Carrie. She even open up to you. You protect from others and let her to come over. You become her first friend in school.

When she realize that he loves you

Carrie started to develop feelings for you. When you stood up for her and help her. You teach her what's a period and other things. That her mother call sinful and won't even touch that subject. You even let her stay at your house.

When you realize that you love her

You always have a crush on Carrie. You think that she is cute and even kind. You even feel bad for her. When abusive religious mother didn't taught her what's a period. You stood up for her when the other girls try to bully her. For not knowing.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You have to explain Carrie. What is a period since her mom taught her. Saying it's natural and not sinful. It's part of a healthy woman life. That every woman don't want.

When you are sick

You and Carrie takes turns. When one of you get sick. The other takes care of the other. You do get sick a little bit more than Carrie but she doesn't mind to take care of you.

Her being jealous

Carrie will use her powers if anyone try's to take you away from her. Example one of the guys from school touch your ass and she use powers to throw him against the lockers. She puts her arms around you and say mine.