How he reacts when you get hurt

Freddy Kruger

Now Freddy knows that you can handle yourself, but one day you come with bruises and cuts on you. He ask you what happened. You say have a fight with some girl that want to fight for reasons unknown. He ask that you won the fight. You say you did and send the bitch to the hospital. He say that's my badass girl.

Michael Myers

Nobody usually bother you. One Micheal is always with you. That's scares a lot of people. So a group of guys flirt with you and you reject him. It turn dark and they hit you. They only throw one punch in before Micheal stabs all of them multiple stab wounds. You literally pry him off from the dead boy and drag him home.

Jason Voorhees

Jason literally kills anyone that hurt you in some way. Physically or mentally it doesn't matter. No body mess you and gets away with it. You are always grateful for that. Sometimes he goes over board, but you know how to handle him.

Norman Bates

One time you cut yourself when picking up broken glass in the lobby. Norman freak out since it's a good cut. You calm him down enough to get the glass out and your cut bandaged up. Ever since then Norman never let you pick glass or be around broken glass.

Brahms Heelshire

Brahms freaks when you got hurt over the littles things. It's cute the way he does it. He goes to kid mind and helps you. Which unbelievably cute and sometimes annoying at the same time.

Chucky

Chucky reacts normal when you got hurt like a paper cut. Now if it was someone actually hurt you. Chucky will kill that person on the spot. The other slashers call him a softly, but Chucky just say he protecting his girl.

Ghost face

When your bullies keeping messing with you all day. From sending threats, rude comments, hitting and pulling pranks on you. When billy see this as he visits you at school. Lets just say your school was on lock down and the bullies are dead. Cause he went rage mood and took you home.

Leather face

Thomas is over protective of you. Since you are his first girlfriend and the love of his life. It's doesn't matter if was family, friend, or stranger. If someone hurt you. They will get it. If was family or friend he won't kill. Now a stranger he kills them with his trusty chainsaw.

Pennywise

You and Penny have a nice walk in the woods. Some kids pass you by. Calling Penny names and throw rocks meant to aim Penny but hitting you. One of the rocks hits you the head. Which hurt and you say ow. That was enough for Penny to kill and eats those kids.

Hannibal Lector

You came home one day with some bruises. Hannibal gets upset and ask you who do it. It was some rude girls that was pushing you around. He went out and some hours later. He comes back with body parts. You knew that he kill those girls and going to cook them.

Jack Torrance

Jack found some guys staying in the hotel. Literally hitting you since you don't want to sleep with them. So he grabs his axe and chop them up into pieces. Later he fix you up and stay with you.

Tex Sawyer

When Tex saw you got hurt by someone at the gas station. Lets just he kills them and bring the corpse to his family for dinner. There was another time when accidentally cut your finger when chopping up carrots. You scream in pain. He literally run into the kitchen. He sighs in relief as he thought that someone was killing and help fixing up your cut.

Me : Hey guys sorry for the slow updates. It's getting closer to spring break and that's means I got to do a lot at school.

Freddy : Other words don't be alarm by this

Micheal : Yeah angel is trying to update this and her other books

Jason and Leather face nod their heads in agreement

Norman : Also she stuffing author block right now

Brahms : Sadly momma is

Chucky : If you guys want to help out

Ghost face : Either comment down a slasher you want to see or another idea for a chapter

Jack : It will help out a ton for her and us

Hannibal : It's not fun seeing her being down

Pennywise : She thinks that she is a terrible author for not updating as much she wants

Tex : Yeah. She is trying to update, but wattpad is giving her trouble again

Me : Yeah it's true. Sometimes it's freeze up, glitch out, won't save my work, or delete what I just save. Anyways I wish you guys a good day and stay happy my readers