Meet again/become friends

Freddy Kruger

Lets just say that you drink a lot of coffee. To avoid going to sleep. And face him again. But you are so tried and fell asleep without realizing it. Dream world. Once again you are running away but this time Freddy didn't chase you. This surprise you but he said he didn't want to hurt you. You stop running and look at him weird. Freddy just want to talk. You are hesitant at first. But you talk to him anyways. You two talk for a while. He try to do something creepy. And you kick him in the balls. He didn't do that again. You didn't put up with his bullshit.

Michael Myers

After the whole ordeal. You stay at home. Fearing of Michael. You take the bus home. But today you miss the bus due to a test in history. That's mean you have to walk home. Putting up your hood. You start to walk home. You take the forest path. To avoid Michael. During your walk you bump into someone chest. "I'm sorry...." You look to see Michael. You try to run but he grab your hand. "I won't hurt you." His voice sound rough and hoarse. You look at him with fear. You don't trust him yet. Michael took you home. You two talk even you are scare. Turns out your friends are still alive. And made a new one.

Jason Voorhees

You and your brother. Walk around the forest. You told your brother what happened to you. You guys haven't find Jason. So your brother went back. For his own reasons. While you stay behind. You don't want to go back just yet. So you walk to the docks. Taking off your f/c shoes. You put your bare feet in the water. You hear someone behind. Turning around you Jason. Knowing that he didn't hurt or kill you last time. You weren't scare of him. "Hey Jason." Jason just wave. You got you feet out since Jason doesn't like the water. Jason and you went walking. He carry you on his back and talk. You have a lot fun with him.

Norman Bates

After your job interview. You didn't get it. You stay at the Bates Motel. Norman was so nice to you. The price is cheap. Plus Norman offer you a job at the motel. It is fun to help out. Even on your days off. Norman hang out with you. You told him that he didn't have to but he insisted. Norman had to clean up the lobby. So you sweep the floor. While Norman was checking someone in. After he got their keys. Norman help you. He made this joke. And you laugh so hard that you fall on their. Norman though something was wrong. But you were fine and that he is a good friend.

Brahms Heelshire

When you woke I notice that Brahms is in your room. He want breakfast. So you got up and make him food. You eat in the living room. Brahms came in the room where are it. You move you plate on to the coffee table. Brahms sat down on the couch and put his head on your lap. You are hesitant but you run your finger through his hair. He sigh in relief. While you let a breath. You have to get up and do the dishes. Brahms help you up put the dishes on the top shelf. After that you and Brahms play his favorite board games. He kept switching back and forth between his kid voice and normal voice. But you didn't care as long he is happy.

Chucky

You slept on your couch the whole night. Chucky was quiet. Which make you worry and scared. So you grab you fire pit poker. Slowly walk to the door. Remove the chair. You open the door but to find Chucky sleeping at the doorstep. He woke up and glare at you. You glare and held your weapon tight. He see it and saying he won't hurt you. You didn't fall for it. But you let him out. After couple hours. You warm up to Chucky. He was nice to you and help you. You two become friends real fast.

Ghost face

After that night. Ghost face call you again. He is at your door. You let in him. Ghost face have a lot of horror movies. That you didn't hear of or want to see. While he was put in the movie. You are making snacks. You bring the snacks. Gave some to Ghost face. He start the movie. You two bin-watch all the movies. You laugh as made some jokes about the villains. You jump at the jumps scare. He laugh at you and punch in the arm. He act like you hurt him. You laugh at him and throw popcorn on him. Had a food fight till you two have sugar crash and pass out. Ghost face is your new best friend.

Me : Hey gu------

A bucket of pink paint pour on me. Turn my beautiful black wings to pink

Ghost face and Chucky laughing at me

Me : 😡 You two are dead (in demonic voice)

😨 Ghost face and Chucky hid behind Brahms and Norman

Me : Hell no get your ass over here right now

Freddy : Trust me just do it but she get more mad

Looking at Freddy with my eyes turning black

Michael and Jason hold me

Me : Let me go!

Michael and Jason : No

Ghost face : Angel we are sorry the paint is washable

Chucky : We do anything

Me think a good revenge plan

Me : Alright you two must hang out with the fangirls with two week

Finally turning back to normal

Ghost face and Chucky turn pale but do it

Brahms : Mama can I have a cookie

Me : Yes since you are good boy and Norman you can too

Norman : T-t-thank you

Freddy : What about me

Me : No since you hurt Brahms today

Freddy storms off like a mad child

Micheal and Jason let me go

Me : Okay then. Sorry for the slow update. It's hard doing this first time doing this book. But I hope you like it

Ghost face and Chucky screaming

I laugh

Me : Pay back is a bitch

Micheal and Jason nod their head in agreement