The grudge (Kayako Saeki)

How you meet

Your parents have kick you out of the house. For what reason because they can. They are abusive towards you and when they kick you out. You run far away from that place and you found a house. That doesn't look like anyone have been in for years. You need a place to sleep as it was raining. You went in and immediately you felt someone watching.

Meet again/become friends

You wander around the house. Still feeling like you are being watch. You try to get rid of that feeling. Then you felt push into your bruised side and wince in pain. You continue to walk till you see a woman and a boy. You say sorry for entering their home and about to leave. Till the woman told you that you can stay. You thank her and ever since that day. Kayako let you stay in her home. You two become close friends.

When she realize that she loves you

Kayako slowly falls in with love. As her ex husband was not the best in the end. So she have few trust issues and you help her with those. While it did took her longer to fall in love with you but when she did. She knew that you are her true love.

When you realize that you love her

You fell in love with her after getting to know her couple weeks. She's so sweet and nice to you unlike your parents. She fix your broken heart and heal your wounds.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

While Kayako may be dead. She still what was a period and everything that comes with it. So when anytime that your period decide to come. She makes sure that you got everything that you need. She not going to let you suffer.

When you are sick

She go into mother mood. Anytime you would get sick. It so cute at some points. She would make sure that you are comfortable, have enough food and water, making sure that you are taking your medicine. Like a mother would do.