Tex Sawyer

How you meet

You and (friend name) is driving to Texas. For a family reunion. You see that you are about out of gas. So you see a gas station and pull up to it. A cowboy comes to your car and ask for ride home. He told that it's wasn't that far. You figure why not. Your friend didn't want but you it will be the nice the thing to do.

Meet again / become friends

When you got to his house. He offer you drinks and foods. You are hungry. Your friend is too and both of you go to the house. When you got in. You are knock out. Hours later you woke up to see the cowboy. "Hello I'm Tex sorry not introducing myself." He explain what happen to you and your friend. Of course you are scare but you feel somehow safe. So after weeks you and Tex become friends.

When he realize that he loves you

He realize that after he got to know it better. Your everything that he looks in a girl. Funny, smart, not afraid to dirty, kind, and understanding. Tex wants you to be his no matter what. Yet he doesn't want to scare you off. So he waits for the better time.

When you realize that you love him

About the same time as Tex. He literally want you in a man. You don't know if Tex like you back or not. You try to keep your cool around him, but it's hard sometimes. So now you wait.

Him asking you out

You and Tex are driving around. He want to get away from his family for a while. You are bored and want to go. He pull over to a beautiful field and with a sunset. You two get out and sit in the truck bed. You look at the sunset while Tex look at you. You ask what's up. He say, "I can't stop looking at your beautiful face and I want you to be mine." You blush red and nod your head.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You are normal on your period. A lot guys say he is lucky. He doesn't mind if you are on your period or not. He still loves you no matter what. You love for that.