Candyman

How you meet

You are party with your friends. They want to play the Candyman game. Saying his name three times in the mirror in a dark room. He appears and kills everyone in the room. You don't want to play the game but your friends drag you to the bathroom. They shut off the lights and say chant his name. You notice something is wrong as you see someone else in the room. Your friends got scare and run. You stay in the room.

Meet again/become friends

You saw he man that everyone describes Candyman. You got scare but he says he won't hurt you. Since you are different. You sigh in relief and after a while. Candy continue to visit you. You two become friends fast and hang out with each other.

When he realize that he loves you

On the he first day. He meet you. Couldn't take his eyes off from you and he think you are the most beautiful girl he ever seen in his life. He knew that you are different and want you to be his.

When you realize that you love him

After getting to know Candy. You feel sorry for him about what happened to him in the past. Yet he tells you that he is fine. You develop feelings for him. When he shows care for you and devotion to you.

Him asking you out

Candy make some homemade candy for you. One day and it's all your favorite. It's put them out in a order. That's spells out 'will you go out with me.' Candy have a blush on his face. You smile at him and say yes.

Date

Gifts

Gifts

When you are on your period

You just have really bad hot flashes. When you are on your period. So Candy make sure that he ac is on. Runs a cool bath, gets you ice cream, and a ice pack if you request.

When you are sick

You can never get sick. So you don't have to worry about any sickness.