Author Note

This is little about me guys. In case you are wondering who I'm really in person

My real name I love you guys but I'm not going to reveal my names unless I trust you

Real age I'm 17 guys

School or no Still in school but in my Senior year

Relationship I'm currently taken but might be single again. I don't know about it right now

Why I love horror I watch movies like Nightmare before Christmas Addams Family Hocus Pocus and many more movies when I was younger. So over the years I love the dark side and the horror genre. The actually first horror movie I watch was either Chucky or Saw. Either since then I watch horror movies and play horror video games. Even though I jump at the jump scares bad.

Depression Yes I have depression bad. Especially over these past years. It got really bad. When I lost two grandmothers to two different cancers, my cousin died from his asthma attack, my aunt died from a horrible skin disease, and my grandfather dying and going blind. But I'm trying to keep strong everyday. I never cut myself even I thought or almost done it serval times. Always stop myself because it's not worth it. Once in a while my depression gets bad and I think of suicide but I tell myself I'm not going to do that as my life is worth living.

Bullied Never been bullied physically as my friends will kick their asses before they lay hand on me. A lot of people call me names and talk bad behind my back. That's why I don't want to see bulling anywhere on my books. Cause no one deserves it

Music I listen to many rock music. Since it helps me with my depression especially the ones that really affect me personally

Friends I do have many friends outside of wattpad and some of them do have accounts on here. DeathSD she's basically one of my best friends of the world. My little mini me and I couldn't have imagined not being friends with her. Chevy555 she's one of my oldest friend and is like a little sister to me. Love her as a family and we always have each other backs. bee-15 she's my online friend but me and her are really close. I help her and she's helps with me. She's like my sister to me. Chanbien she's my friend on here. Really kind and sweet friend. She ask how I'm doing and helps me with my books. DemonicXeno17 he's basically my rp friend. Funny guy and does help me. Some people see him differently than I do but I consider him as my friend. I like rp and talking to him. Merasmus64 he's my other rp friend. Really kind guy and fun to do rp with.

I'm really kind person. I don't like when someone gets bullied or hurt any way. I try my best to help even though my parents told me to leave it. I can't help it since it's in my nature to help others.

I write a lot to help my depression as well. Even though I haven't been updating this book. I'm sorry I have been busy lately. Working on my other books, going back to school soon, and helping my mom who broke her ankle. I promise to work on this book and keep it going for a little while longer. I will do some of the ideas you guys suggested. This is enough of me rambling. Bye guys and I see you guys later.