Leatherface

How you meet

You and your friends are driving around Texas. Your friends have the music up loud. Which cause you to have a headache. The car stop at a open passage. You stay in the car. While your friends went out and start to drink. After a while you hear chainsaw and your friends screams. You look out the window to see a man with a mask on his face and chainsaw. He saw you and comes to the car. You back up much as you can. The man open the door and grab your leg. You scream as he put on his shoulder. You stay still in fear what he would do to you.

Meet again/become friends

Leatherface kidnapped you and took you to his house. He put on down on the floor. He kneels down and look at you. You ask for his name. He point at his mask. "Is it Leatherface." He nods his head. Skips to about three weeks later. Leather face have save you from a drunk guy. Which is why you trust him and start to become friends with him.

When he realize that he love you

When some guys broke into the house. Leather face went to kill them. One guy escaped and try to use as bait. The guy reeks of alcohol. Thomas gave you knife for protection. You bring the knife out of you pocket and stab the guy in neck. Blood went everywhere. Thomas came into the room. He see what you did and that make him realize that you are for the you.

When you realize that you love him

When Thomas save you from drunk guys that try to rape you. He bring you back home and comfort. Your heart swell with happiness. You realize that Thomas was the only guy that would do that for you. You know that your heart belongs to Thomas.

Him asking you out

Thomas is little nervous. When he was trying to ask you out. Thomas make some pancakes and write in syrup. 'You will on a date with me.' When you wake up and go downstairs. You see the pancakes and look at Thomas. He nod his head. "Aww Thomas. I will love to." Thomas picks you up and hugs you. You hug back while giggling.

Date

Gifts

Gifts