Character Description

Characters Name:

Keiko Dreyar

Character Description (picture at the top)

Hair Colour: Light Brown

Eye Colour: Green Eyes

Hair Length: Long, Wavy, usually out.

FairyTail Mark: Dark Gray, on her left shoulder

Age: 17 (one year younger than Natsu and Gray, same age as Lucy)

Clothing: Black tank top and black jeans, sometimes wears a gray hoodie. Black high top shoes.

Magic:

Dark Ice Dragon God Slayer

(Black and blue ice)

Wizard Rank:

S Class

Job:

Model in Sorcerers Weekly

Relationships:

Family: Makarov Dreyar (grandfather), Ivan Dreyar (Father), Laxus Dreyar (big brother).

Best Friends: Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Lisanna Strauss, Gray Fullbuster.

Crush: Gray Fullbuster

Prologue:

Gray's POV: (before Edolas arc)

I was sitting at a table alone. Today. 2 years ago. Sh-

"Gray~Sama~~~~" I heard that familiar cheerful voice every morning.

But I really can't deal with this right now.

"Juvia what do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Juvia just wanted to know if it is Juvia that captures Gray~Sama's eyes~~~" she said her eyes sparkling with hope.

I sighed. "Juvia. I don't love you more than a friend." I replied honestly.

Juvia suddenly snapped back to reality. "So you love Lucy~Sama then...." she said her eyes darkly glowing.

"No. Juvia I don't love you nor Lucy." I sighed once again. When will she get this through her head!?!?

"Then who is it that Gray~Sama loves. There is no other girls at this guild you really hang out with!" She raised her voice and angrily stomped off.

Hearing that I tensed up. "There was a girl... not anymore..." I put my head down on the table ignoring all the comments around me. Almost everyone here at this guild knows what happened 2 years ago, me, Erza, Master, Mirajane, Elfman, Laxus and Natsu were easily most affected. We lost 2 of our best friends.... and one of them was my fault... I can never forgive myself for her death...

I stood up and walked out of the guild but not before Juvia came up trying to apologise.

"Gray~Sama~~~ Juvia is so sorry for raising her voice at you!!!!" She said apologetically.

"Juvia it doesn't matter. You were right the girl I love isn't at this guild... not anymore...." I walked out of the guild sadly ignoring the yells of my guild mates and went home.

"Keiko.... I miss you..."