*Final Chapter* 21

Gray wouldn't tell me where we were going, he just kept smiling and leading me through the woods - it kinda scared me honestly. 

"Are we almost there?" I asked, my feet killing me as I left the crutches at Lucy's house and aren't really supposed to be walking. 

"Almost," Gray told me slightly tightening his grip on my hand.

Eventually, he let go of my hand and walked forward pushing past a few tree branches. I curiously followed him through. After hitting away a few branches that were in my hair, I looked up and saw the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

In front of me was a large, sparkling lake, the reflection of the dazzling full moon reflected off of it and slightly lit up the area. The trees were decorated with glowing fairy lights and little fireflies flew around me. I laughed and danced with them, spinning around in circles as they lit up my hair. Everything was so peaceful - so perfect, and in the middle of it, was Gray wearing an adoring smile as he stared at me. I smiled back at him a bit shyly and hid in my hair. He walked towards me and took my hand leading me towards a picnic blanket that I hadn't even noticed. In the middle were a picnic basket, candle, and a light blue dahlia - my favorite type of flower. Gray picked it up and tucked it behind my hair.

"You look stunning," He whispered in my ear making me blush and look away.

"This is amazing, Gray. Thank you," I told him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He smiled back at me and we both sat down on the picnic blanket.

For hours we talked and laughed with each other, both of us enjoying each others company. Gray had packed cupcakes that he had tried to make - it didn't turn out well. I made fun of him for being a terrible cook but ate the cake anyway, and then he made fun of me for having the frosting all over my face. Later in the night, he chased me around the lake - well I was limping, for accidentally hitting him with lightning when a squirrel jumped out of the bush, terrifying me.

"Gotcha," He whispered softly in my ear once I felt the weight of my body be lifted and was lifted in the air. I giggled softly and managed to turn myself around, passionately kissing him on the lips. We both smiled through the kiss and ended up with me in his lap half asleep and him stroking my hair as we leaned our backs against the tree.

I fell asleep there, wrapped in his arms in the beautiful night, the fireflies slowly disappearing leaving us alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?" Skye asked, looking into my eyes with a speck of anxiety in her eyes. This past week I've visited the infirmary every day to see Skye - hoping she might wake up and, today she did! At first, I had wrapped her in a hug but once she didn't return it I backed off, remembering that Mira had said that she didn't remember anyone.

"My name is Keiko, Keiko Dreyar. I'm sorry if I alarmed you it's just, you've been out for a bit over a week and I was very worried about you," I told her sadly. She smiled sympathetically and looked around the room.

"The girl named Mira told me I have amnesia, where you and I close?" She asked and I smiled remembering some of our best memories and nodded.

"Something like that. Do you remember anything?" I asked and she hesitantly nodded.

"I remember myself. I'm Skye Latia, the water dragon slayer. I'm an S-Class mage and... green eyes... I remember green eyes," She told me confusedly. I nodded thinking of anyone I knew who had green eyes, but I didn't know anyone who wasn't in the guild.

"I'm sure we'll get your memories back, until then why don't you meet the guild? They've all been worried about you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye got along with everyone really well. It's been 8 years since she woke up and we defeated Diano. Diano was arrested as well as the other 3. They wanted to take Skye but we assured them she had changed and they let the matter drop. Gray and I have gotten even closer and Skye has started to get some of her old memories back, but not many. I don't mind too much if she does or doesn't, in a way it could make it more dangerous if she remembered anything that no one was supposed to know. Gray and I moved in together 7 years ago and Gray proposed 5 years ago. We're now happily married. Natsu and Lucy are engaged and Lucy is pregnant, Levy and Gajeel had a baby, as well as Mira and Laxus. It's amazing that everyone seems so ready to grow up and for the next generation of Fairy Tail to arrive. Juvia joined Lamia Scale with Lyon but her and I are very good friends. Jellal was pardoned and he and Erza have been going out for a few years now, I'm excited to have little Erza's and Jellal's running around. Skye a few years ago started going out with Sting, from Sabertooth so he is over quite often and I wouldn't be surprised if he proposed soon.

As for me, today is the day I had my own children born into the world  - yep children. I had twins, Dahlia"Rain" Fullbuster and Storm"Silver" Fullbuster. Dahlia has my bright blue eyes and Light blue hair and Storm has Gray's raven eyes and hair. I love my children and I know Gray does too, he probably cried more than I did. Holding my two babies I looked up at Gray with tears brimming in my eyes.

"I love you, Gray," He smiled at me and leaned down softly kissing my lips. Over these 8 years, our relationship never lost its spark and it still puts me in a daze whenever our lips touch.

"I love you too, Keiko. More than anything in the world,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it, guy! The last chapter of Don't Let Go, hope you enjoyed reading and tell me if you would like to see more of Keiko and Gray. Well, I'm signing off for now, gotta work on new story ideas for you all. Have an amazing day!

~Frosch